1. So what about this? You don't want r-etards eh? Well...I have bad news for you.

You are so proud arent you? ah you guys make me laugh like usual :)
    And bakura think we care is their recruiting thread ?
    And kirraq dont think is your right place to talk since you lost multiple times to that same backpedaling mage in bgs also in rbgs too :)
    Please find another way to entertain me your jokes are really getting old cmon :D :D
    Edited: August 10, 2016

2. And bakura think we care is their recruiting thread ?
    As an Officer of Chemical I do care. This is not the right place to discuss about Anarchy Inc - Fatality.

3. You are so proud arent you? ah you guys make me laugh like usual :)
    And bakura think we care is their recruiting thread ?
    And kirraq dont think is your right place to talk since you lost multiple times to that same backpedaling mage in bgs also in rbgs too :)
    Please find another way to entertain me your jokes are really getting old cmon :D :D
    HOLY **** BGS AND RBGS MEAN EVERYTHING! PLZ TEACH ME YOUR BACKPEDDLING LANCE SPAMMING WAYS SO I TOO CAN BE BIG DIK DMGUR IN BGS.

Lul your trash.

4. HOLY **** BGS AND RBGS MEAN EVERYTHING! PLZ TEACH ME YOUR BACKPEDDLING LANCE SPAMMING WAYS SO I TOO CAN BE BIG DIK DMGUR IN BGS.

Lul your trash.
    :D :D Heres another troll and bakura as i stated i dont care.your underling dogs in chemical started it
    As you can see they still at it with their old boring stories but will still dodge any challenge for rated bg and cant back up word they say
    Im done talking to scum
    Have a good Anarchy inc day!

5. :D :D Heres another troll and bakura as i stated i dont care.your underling dogs in chemical started it
    As you can see they still at it with their old boring stories but will still dodge any challenge for rated bg and cant back up word they say
    Im done talking to scum
    Have a good Anarchy inc day!
    [11:27:31 AM] ****: You there?
    [1:01:02 PM] Berzer Mode: hahaha
    [1:01:28 PM] ****: explain me xD
    [1:01:30 PM] ****: what rbg
    [1:01:37 PM] ****: with who against who what where when
    [1:01:39 PM] Berzer Mode: ah im gathering my team
    [1:02:33 PM] Berzer Mode: well were gonna be half my team half alliance donors but he doesnt rly know that so i have murky,twohard,easy and abbi with me azalee,oger and more of my ppl :D
    [1:02:36 PM] Berzer Mode: but is gonna be for fun
    [1:02:55 PM] Berzer Mode: i have to fill him in for the details
    [1:03:01 PM] Berzer Mode: he wont take full donor team so
    [1:03:07 PM] Berzer Mode: 50/50 from the best we can offer

cant fight your own battles? ah shucks!

anarchy the only guild that needs other people to achieve stuff for them

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575

Seems familiar

http://m.imgur.com/WlgGEdX?r
    Edited: August 10, 2016

6. [11:27:31 AM] Luka: You there?
    [1:01:02 PM] Berzer Mode: hahaha
    [1:01:28 PM] Luka: explain me xD
    [1:01:30 PM] Luka: what rbg
    [1:01:37 PM] Luka: with who against who what where when
    [1:01:39 PM] Berzer Mode: ah im gathering my team
    [1:02:33 PM] Berzer Mode: well were gonna be half my team half alliance donors but he doesnt rly know that so i have murky,twohard,easy and abbi with me azalee,oger and more of my ppl :D
    [1:02:36 PM] Berzer Mode: but is gonna be for fun
    [1:02:55 PM] Berzer Mode: i have to fill him in for the details
    [1:03:01 PM] Berzer Mode: he wont take full donor team so
    [1:03:07 PM] Berzer Mode: 50/50 from the best we can offer

cant fight your own battles? ah shucks!

anarchy the only guild that needs other people to achieve stuff for them

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575

Seems familiar

Since il be facing donors instead there wont be any in my team and tbh that was when he said gather any team for rbg Tdots words 2 months ago .It wont happen anyway so i dont see ur point.My team was more than enough to beat Fatality but since u dodged us everytime we challenged you and you chickened out i dont think anybody from my original team is even interested in facing a guild that only got so many wins because is wintrading his alliance sister guild :)
    good try tho

7. Since il be facing donors instead there wont be any in my team and tbh that was when he said gather any team for rbg Tdots words 2 months ago .It wont happen anyway so i dont see ur point.My team was more than enough to beat Fatality but since u dodged us everytime we challenged you and you chickened out i dont think anybody from my original team is even interested in facing a guild that only got so many wins because is wintrading his alliance sister guild :)
    good try tho
    By "wintrading" are you speaking as if you have proof or are you speaking from experience of when donors wintraded with you 0-13?

It's quite funny because in the span of 60 days that "sister guild" took 3 anarchy officers and anarchy proceeded to die once fusi handed tdot GM of chemical, not to mention chemical has most of the good rivals on the server

If anarchy is truly that good why aren't bakura, arson or Jorata in anarchy? Who played many rbgs with your guild
    Edited: August 11, 2016

8. By "wintrading" are you speaking as if you have proof or are you speaking from experience of when donors wintraded with you 0-13?
    I have all the recordings between us and donors and i can prove none of em were wintrades .
    But unlike u playin vs ur own guild ..... something is fishy :)

PS. people come and people leave what happened between me and the people you mentioned is none of your concern and is mostly duo the players not understanding each other.Like every normal person and Anarchy dead? Your all just a community within a ****hole server while we are a 13year old community strong even outside the video games. Is what you will never understand and the reason your guilds wont last and people will end up leaving and never come back .
    In other words !
    You have failed already while we are still strong together :)
    what was ur guild name again ?
    Failtality?
    Edited: August 11, 2016

9. I have all the recordings between us and donors and i can prove none of em were wintrades .
    But unlike u playin vs ur own guild ..... something is fishy :)
    You do have all the recordings of your obvious wintrade against Donors so they help you beat other groups since you can't handle that yourself.
    They even lead BGs for you in which you take place + you can tryhard as much as you want with your stupid compositions you`ll never win.

It's like saying, that you play 3s with Triple Fury Warriors and record all games + queue into only 1 team all the time. You try your best, still u can never win. #feelsbadman

PS: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575

10. You do have all the recordings of your obvious wintrade against Donors so they help you beat other groups since you can't handle that yourself.
    They even lead BGs for you in which you take place + you can tryhard as much as you want with your stupid compositions you`ll never win.

It's like saying, that you play 3s with Triple Fury Warriors and record all games + queue into only 1 team all the time. You try your best, still u can never win. #feelsbadman

PS: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575

Sure sais the guy who gave up after 2 tries vs donors and failed miserably .Seems your compositions werent viable.Mine were as close as nobody else to win em :)
    you did not do your study right Kaspi i even wonder wtf you still doing here go away to your other server.

11. Sure sais the guy who gave up after 2 tries vs donors and failed miserably .Seems your compositions werent viable.Mine were as close as nobody else to win em :)
    you did not do your study right Kaspi i even wonder wtf you still doing here go away to your other server.
    All I see is 0-13.
    Even if it was close once, then only because they experienced with their comp and brought unusual compositions just to make it seem easier for you, while you never had any chance to win. Or did they just do that to hide an obvious wintrade? HMMMMMHHHH

It's fun to see you back. You can go and crawl back to your rathole after being completly destroyed on forums again like it in the past. #feelsbadman

PS:

12. It's quite funny because in the span of 60 days that "sister guild" took 3 anarchy officers and anarchy proceeded to die once fusi handed tdot GM of chemical, not to mention chemical has most of the good rivals on the server

If anarchy is truly that good why aren't bakura, arson or Jorata in anarchy? Who played many rbgs with your guild
    First, i'd like to know which three officers we lost, and secondly, having arson, jorata, and bakura is what made anarchy good?

13. All I see is 0-13.
    Even if it was close once, then only because they experienced with their comp and brought unusual compositions just to make it seem easier for you, while you never had any chance to win. Or did they just do that to hide an obvious wintrade? HMMMMMHHHH

It's fun to see you back. You can go and crawl back to your rathole after being completly destroyed on forums again like it in the past. #feelsbadman

PS:
    I feel pity toward you Kaspi .you are trying too hard man.Stop the old grudges .your no fun to deal with anymore :) and gettin destroyed on the forums? You think some virgin kids can destroy me :D your wrong im enjoying myself watching yall stupid comments and ways to try and make us look bad while the whoel server knwos who the real $hitheads are :D :D
    Good try

14. HOLY **** BGS AND RBGS MEAN EVERYTHING! PLZ TEACH ME YOUR BACKPEDDLING LANCE SPAMMING WAYS SO I TOO CAN BE BIG DIK DMGUR IN BGS.

Lul your trash.
    his trash what?

15. I feel pity toward you Kaspi .you are trying too hard man.Stop the old grudges .your no fun to deal with anymore :) and gettin destroyed on the forums? You think some virgin kids can destroy me :D your wrong im enjoying myself watching yall stupid comments and ways to try and make us look bad while the whoel server knwos who the real $hitheads are :D :D
    Good try
    How comes, that you whispered Kenny and you wanted to whisper me ingame to apologize for your bad behaviour and for you did wrong back then?

Anyways, I guess you start getting your "team" again to wintrade Donors some more, have fun :)

You talk like Twoeasy. He said exactly the same about comments and how he does not care yet he comments on everything and replies back each time when there is something on forums.
    Those sort of comments and still replying all the time is kinda ironic, isn't it?

And if there is no fun to talk about old grudges, then stop replying or does your brain not realize that?
    Maybe that is why u can't lead a proper rated BG yourself HMMMMH ;)

The whole server saw what type of a person you are in the following thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575

First 12345 ... Last