1. How comes, that you whispered Kenny and you wanted to whisper me ingame to apologize for your bad behaviour and for you did wrong back then?

Anyways, I guess you start getting your "team" again to wintrade Donors some more, have fun :)

You talk like Twoeasy. He said exactly the same about comments and how he does not care yet he comments on everything and replies back each time when there is something on forums.
    Those sort of comments and still replying all the time is kinda ironic, isn't it?

And if there is no fun to talk about old grudges, then stop replying or does your brain not realize that?
    Maybe that is why u can't lead a proper rated BG yourself HMMMMH ;)

The whole server saw what type of a person you are in the following thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319575
    Please try harder .and why did i tried to excuse myself? because unlike 99% of the server i know when i did something wrong and when i was not right.
    If you find that offensive when somebody is excusing then go f-uck yourself and your stupid ego.

So to summ it now

Warmane if you are looking at this F-UCK YOU TOO is your fault that guilds from same factions could not meet properly in a rbg and it ended up creating that situation.
    Fatality F-UCK you too for been disrespectful lil b-itches because of your stupid Gms and sidekick dogs
    Tclick F-uck you too for no apparent reason i just dont like you and all the bullish you put me through (at the end your still a kid )
    F-uck anybody else who dare doubt me i dont care ,you are all free to go f-uck yourself :)
    Ah wait
    F-UCK you too D O N O R S for fairly winning 13 rated bgs in a roll vs us (you are the best here and will stay most probably)

So warlame please ban me so i dont see those pitiful cries of attention from these apparent arrogant a$$holes with nothing else to do but bring old drama !

YOU CAN ALL GO F U C K YOURSELF

Hope you all enjoyed my last love msg to these fools
    /hug

Much love Berzer

2. As an Officer of Chemical I do care. This is not the right place to discuss about Anarchy Inc - Fatality.
    Drama is very interesting and if you don't agree you can fück off!

3. Hey I don't click kid

I also got X and V binded as well so your point is invalid

Please try harder

4. you're*

Learn to spell properly you worthless disgusting sympathizing homo pile of trash.

5. Please try harder .and why did i tried to excuse myself? because unlike 99% of the server i know when i did something wrong and when i was not right.
    If you find that offensive when somebody is excusing then go f-uck yourself and your stupid ego.

So to summ it now

Warmane if you are looking at this F-UCK YOU TOO is your fault that guilds from same factions could not meet properly in a rbg and it ended up creating that situation.
    Fatality F-UCK you too for been disrespectful lil b-itches because of your stupid Gms and sidekick dogs
    Tclick F-uck you too for no apparent reason i just dont like you and all the bullish you put me through (at the end your still a kid )
    F-uck anybody else who dare doubt me i dont care ,you are all free to go f-uck yourself :)
    Ah wait
    F-UCK you too D O N O R S for fairly winning 13 rated bgs in a roll vs us (you are the best here and will stay most probably)

So warlame please ban me so i dont see those pitiful cries of attention from these apparent arrogant a$$holes with nothing else to do but bring old drama !

/hug

Much love Berzer
    It's time to change your tampon, get good kid

6. Woah, never thought I'd live long enough to see a 1.5k hero telling other peeps to get good. Before judging others try to break 1.7k first you backpedaling homo piece of shít.

7. Woah, never thought I'd live long enough to see a 1.5k hero telling other peeps to get good. Before judging others try to break 1.7k first you backpedaling homo piece of shít.
    que arenas I'll farm u

8. i seen guild before, i seen them run rbg with that zucc, worst warlock in entire game, and this team think i bring her in rbg cuz she good ya ya
    and guild is no skill i kill all them lot in bg and they no even arena cuz they can not do, but i am cuz i can, they can't run rbg either cuz they bring zucc as warlock hahahhahahaha

9. I feel pity toward you Kaspi .you are trying too hard man.Stop the old grudges .your no fun to deal with anymore :) and gettin destroyed on the forums? You think some virgin kids can destroy me :D your wrong im enjoying myself watching yall stupid comments and ways to try and make us look bad while the whoel server knwos who the real $hitheads are :D :D
    Good try
    We all feel pity towards your grammar and your worthless gay-áss guild. You're astonishingly disgusting man. The "whoel" server already "knwos" who the real shíttheads are, it's those who click 70% of their abilities, backpedal, spam Lances w/o FoF procs in BGs, bait people into queuing vs donors while being unprepared, play unviable healing spec in RBGs yet CLAIM it's superior to the other specs and finally have homosexual encounters with each other. Have you already guessed who these "shítheads" are? You're quite smart, they're indeed Anarchy Inc members!

<Anarchy Inc> is now recruiting all the backpedaling homosexuals, we offer money and shelter for our gay brothers, if you're a filthy fággot then <Gaynarchy Incest> is clearly the place for you.
    Edited: August 11, 2016

10. Drama is very interesting and if you don't agree you can fück off!
    You well know I can appreciate a really good drama :D

11. i seen guild before, i seen them run rbg with that zucc, worst warlock in entire game, and this team think i bring her in rbg cuz she good ya ya
    and guild is no skill i kill all them lot in bg and they no even arena cuz they can not do, but i am cuz i can, they can't run rbg either cuz they bring zucc as warlock hahahhahahaha
    Nice try Jack

12. Please try harder .and why did i tried to excuse myself? because unlike 99% of the server i know when i did something wrong and when i was not right.

So to summ it now

Ah wait

/hug

Much love Berzer
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u1jtXAQb8R8/maxresdefault.jpg

13. so many good players in this thread LUL

14. so many good players in this thread LUL
    100% true cx !

First ... 23456 Last