1. brace your anuses a lot of bans incoming.

2. Flaming threads are still more active than the realm itself, typical Neltharion :D

3. Please try harder .and why did i tried to excuse myself? because unlike 99% of the server i know when i did something wrong and when i was not right.
    If you find that offensive when somebody is excusing then go f-uck yourself and your stupid ego.

So to summ it now

Warmane if you are looking at this F-UCK YOU TOO is your fault that guilds from same factions could not meet properly in a rbg and it ended up creating that situation.
    Fatality F-UCK you too for been disrespectful lil b-itches because of your stupid Gms and sidekick dogs
    Tclick F-uck you too for no apparent reason i just dont like you and all the bullish you put me through (at the end your still a kid )
    F-uck anybody else who dare doubt me i dont care ,you are all free to go f-uck yourself :)
    Ah wait
    F-UCK you too D O N O R S for fairly winning 13 rated bgs in a roll vs us (you are the best here and will stay most probably)

So warlame please ban me so i dont see those pitiful cries of attention from these apparent arrogant a$$holes with nothing else to do but bring old drama !

YOU CAN ALL GO F U C K YOURSELF

Hope you all enjoyed my last love msg to these fools
    /hug

Much love Berzer

Spoiler: Show
    3 pages of pure bumpz, wheres my officer TclickadyClick

4. Here is footage of the Tournament held between <Chemical> & <FATALITY>

Therapist ended up coming in 1st place
    Fusi ended up in 2nd
    and Arson / Apexes (Zades) share the 3rd place spot

5. Kudos to who ever recorded and edited that, looks pretty sick

6. Kudos to who ever recorded and edited that, looks pretty sick
    Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! :)

7. Bump .....
    Edited: February 2, 2017

8. BUMP!

Chemical is now recruiting again and waiting you to join us.
    I think we all agree that Alliance is really in need of an active PvP Guild and that will be Chemical for sure.

If you want to join Chemical or/and wanna get more information about it just talk with us in-game: Tdotsavage, Bakura, Snacky, Dexterio, Combustz, Exires.

9. I'm thinking the same ! :DDDD

10. With all the new players and the old ones joining chemical, we're now back to active and in great shape.
    This last saturday (11-02-2017) we beat FATALITY for 4-0 in RBGs. It was an awesome games played by both sides and we thank FATALITY for this opportunity.

(Kenny PoV while streaming)
    We will soon have the video of the 4 games uploaded on youtube.

We're also planning to queue RBGs every weekends and it would be amazing to find new Horde guilds to fight agaisnt us. Since there is only 2 active PvP guilds on the horde we're now inviting GOD FORGED to queue agaisnt us.

(Screenshot taken by Tdotsavage)

P.S: We're still recruiting everyone who has the requirements to join.

11. I would like to be sure there's no misunderstanding in this : you didn't win 4 RBGs.

We did a total of 5 RBGs. 2 of them crashed so can't really be 4 wins.

1st : Both Eio and Tdot asked me and my team to not use Teamspeak or Raidcall because their team won't be using it. Your team used it anyway. That means much more coordination so tbh that win doesn't even count because both team agreed to not us TS/RC

2nd : BG crashed before you won. You WERE about to win but it still crashed.

3rd : You fairly won that one.

4th : BG crashed again, this time no one was about to win, it was still at the beginning.

5th : Best of all those we did; the more challenging one in fact. It ended up 3/2 for you and you deserved it, fairly win again and you deserve my respect for that. Great teamwork!

That being said, I hope next week will be better ;p I was told by Tdot that those RBGs will only be friendly and non-competitive but it seems like we gotta stop inviting non-experienced people and finally bring our main core back because you guys are great.

I strongly recommand this guild for anyone in Alliance that wishes to PvP with great people :) Alos RBG experience for almost anyone that is BiS, don't hesitate to give it a try!

12. 1st : Both Eio and Tdot asked me and my team to not use Teamspeak or Raidcall because their team won't be using it. Your team used it anyway. That means much more coordination so tbh that win doesn't even count because both team agreed to not us TS/RC
    Well, sorry about that :p I wasn't aware of that rule.

2nd : BG crashed before you won. You WERE about to win but it still crashed.
    So when I'm about to lose, everything I need to do from now on is to crash the RBG? Isn't that kinda of unfair? All 10 of us did a really good job for the whole RBG and played really well, but because someone crashed it we can't count it as a well deserved win?

3rd : You fairly won that one.
    Thank you <3

4th : BG crashed again, this time no one was about to win, it was still at the beginning.
    I was not counting with this one either.

5th : Best of all those we did; the more challenging one in fact. It ended up 3/2 for you and you deserved it, fairly win again and you deserve my respect for that. Great teamwork!
    Well, I can't really talk about this one because it was the only RBG I didn't play :c

That being said, I hope next week will be better ;p I was told by Tdot that those RBGs will only be friendly and non-competitive but it seems like we gotta stop inviting non-experienced people and finally bring our main core back because you guys are great.
    I hope nobody got me wrong here, I know you were not playing with your core team, and this were nothing but some friendly RBGs. I would also like to say that we didn't play with our "core" either, if we can call it like that, I mean, I was playing a ruthless Rshaman (where I had like 4 days of experience on it :p).

I strongly recommand this guild for anyone in Alliance that wishes to PvP with great people :) Alos RBG experience for almost anyone that is BiS, don't hesitate to give it a try!
    Thank you <3

P.S: This RBGs also have the goal to bring more people and guilds back. For now there is only 3 active PvP guilds in Neltharion, Chemical (alliance side), FATALITY and GOD FORGED (horde side), and it would be amazing to see old guilds coming back :)

13. This last saturday (18-02-2017) we did once again some RBGs, this time was more like an Alliance - Horde fight but both were hosted by Chemical and FATALITY.
    The final result was 4-1 for Chemical. Kenny streamed and I'm gonna leave here some of his videos:

First ... 3456 Last