1. May 3, 2016  
    I've seen and used the Patch in the past, has some issues with Dalaran character's, Ironforge Dwarves and more (dungeon NPCs and such). Plus the file size is simply enormous, I can look into merging the files. Warmane's WoD Models (minus a few hiccups) are quite complete and still a small file size.

2. May 6, 2016  
    I've seen and used the Patch in the past, has some issues with Dalaran character's, Ironforge Dwarves and more (dungeon NPCs and such). Plus the file size is simply enormous, I can look into merging the files. Warmane's WoD Models (minus a few hiccups) are quite complete and still a small file size.
    Eagerly awaiting with anticipation :p

3. May 6, 2016  
    Have any luck?

4. May 6, 2016  
    Patch-V has no listfile, I can create one with the DBCs in Patch-J but it will take me some time, probably a few hundred entries at least.

5. May 7, 2016  
    Patch-V has no listfile, I can create one with the DBCs in Patch-J but it will take me some time, probably a few hundred entries at least.
    It'll be great if you manage it:) keep us posted!

6. May 7, 2016  
    This would be awesome! If those annoying minor graphics bugs could be fixed, you sir will add that cherry on the top of that cake. Thank you!

7. May 9, 2016  
    Will be great again to play with the new models, minus all the random crashes that this "new" pack gives!

8. May 16, 2016  
    Will this work for MAC or is there something else i need to do?

9. May 17, 2016  
    No idea - it's quite buggy right now though. Crashing on and off! Hoping Kelzen manages go merge the two patches so we get a working one! I'm honestly checking this thread almost daily =p

10. May 17, 2016  
    Uhg, as my main is a Forsaken, I'm not really using any of these. Not to mention the crashes.

11. May 17, 2016  
    You're doing God's work Kelzen. Keep on keepin' on!

12. May 18, 2016  
    Uhg, as my main is a Forsaken, I'm not really using any of these. Not to mention the crashes.
    The new patch forsaken models are way more complete than the ones bundled with the warmane client.

13. Wowowow :O just found this topic, didn't expect to see improved water here!
    How's it overall? Only Dalaran water is bugged?
    ps im asking because i can't download it by myself, mega went crazy and forcing me to register because im download too much ... lol, i havent been on mega for months
    Edited: June 14, 2016

First 1234 Last