1. BOTS, BOTS and BOTS !

Ok, I've had enough of this!

I've seen people wander around running like *****s when we're fighting our *** off. I've seen people sitting the hole match on their asses and still get their honor point rewards. I know in official servers gms doesnt give a **** since they're paying money and I'm pretty sure that "report player" is just a blank button.
    I've had enough of these people ruining each match with their selfish morals.

So my question is, does Warmane doing anything about this situation? Whats been done to prevent people abusing this ****? Because banning people or responding to report tickets doesnt even gonna cover 1% of the problem. Is there any solid solution like vote kick? Or maybe an easier way would be to implement a small system that auto kicks people who doesnt even done 1dmg or heal?

I'm pretty sure people gonna say something like "uugh go play ranked" or like "go for premades" and such. I'm not gonna respond you since the only people would say something like this are the people doing this ****.

2. so MOP is full of bots ... thats just like it was on retail :)
    also this is because the new season started and new gear was released, i am not saying that people dont bot otherwise but now it is just most noticeable because of that

3. We deal with same think on alliance rag side prime time there is at least 6-8 scripted bots in av that just do circles on the roads and ;/