1. How about we vote to make joining random battlegrounds in group not possible

Because most of the time we end up premade vs random losers,and its not fun for both of the sides,i think this will encourage playing rated batlegrounds and more fun in randoms.How about all put their opinions on the matter in this topic,so we see what happens.

2. I disagree. I like to play with my friends.

3. So you like to destroy random green geared players,to feel like a pro??

4. i lose allot to alliance premade, but some times i win plaing with my strong friends or even with random players , so yea itsa a chalange and i tink its a bad ideea some ppl whant to play with there friends no matter if they win or lose!

5. I really believe that the game should be played with friends

6. Some kind of ilvl balancing would be better. premades would get matched agianst other premades and lower geared guys wuld be matched against other lower geared guys.

7. May 1, 2016  
    Because most of the time we end up premade vs random losers,and its not fun for both of the sides,i think this will encourage playing rated batlegrounds and more fun in randoms.How about all put their opinions on the matter in this topic,so we see what happens.
    What about premades of random losers?

8. May 1, 2016  
    What about premades of random losers?
    Than it is not a premade,just some random losers that made a party.You know very well what i meant,plese no more fail trolling in the topic.I think rated battlegrounds are the most fun thing in the game and we havent experienced it yet,because most ppl get their rating facerolling in arena.

9. May 1, 2016  
    Let us start with the definition of premade first.
    Premade - something that has been made in advance, doesn't mention noobs, pros or whatever.
    If everyone gets their arena rating by facerolling then by all means go faceroll yourself.
    And you can always make your own preamde, either global or either being in a guild.
    So this idea is just sorry to say but plainly stupid. Lets ban a core aspect of the game that enables friends / guildies to play together, where did you even come up with this

10. May 1, 2016  
    Butthurt player detected!!!

11. May 1, 2016  
    Some kind of ilvl balancing would be better. premades would get matched agianst other premades and lower geared guys wuld be matched against other lower geared guys.
    this would be good.

12. May 1, 2016  
    Than it is not a premade,just some random losers that made a party.You know very well what i meant,plese no more fail trolling in the topic.I think rated battlegrounds are the most fun thing in the game and we havent experienced it yet,because most ppl get their rating facerolling in arena.
    No more trolling? This whole thread is ridiculous. You must realize what you're asking for falls within the realm of "never going to happen in a million years" right? Ignoring what others have said about grouping based on ilvl, which is almost kind of reasonable, what you are asking is to make joining battlegrounds in a group NOT POSSIBLE. Just think about that for one minute and let it sink in. Do you think that sounds just a little bit selfish? I mean, how about we just eliminate groups/parties altogether and ruin the game for people who actually have friends who play the game with them just so hapless solo players *might* have some better chance at winning?

--and do you know what the kicker is? You still won't win. You will still be utterly destroyed by geared players who did not join in groups. It will solve nothing. So excuse me if I poke a bit of fun in light of all this. It is completely absurd.

13. May 1, 2016  
    Read better what i wrote,i said am not having fun destroying random clickers with premade,i am sure you are one of those,who go afk or leave bg at the first sign of trouble,so you ll never get any rating in rated bgs,no matter how many friends you bring.My point was if you want to gear an alt you join randoms,if you really want a challenge you do rateds,which are ton of fun and excitement,implementing what i said,will be a huge step towards that.

And alos bg que,by my observation,works so that we get premade vs pug 99% of the time.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

14. May 1, 2016  
    Read better what i wrote ,i said am not having fun destroying random clickers with premade,i am sure you are one of those,who go afk or leave bg at the first sign of trouble,so you ll never get any rating in rated bgs,no matter how many friends you bring.My point was if you want to gear an alt you join randoms,if you really want a challenge you do rateds,which are ton of fun and excitement,implementing what i said,will be a huge step towards that.

And alos bg que,by my observation,works so that we get premade vs pug 99% of the time.
    And you are missing a big point as well, which is -> no one cares what you like or dislike. Your idea is stupid and will always be.

15. May 1, 2016  
    i said am not having fun destroying random clickers with premade
    Wait so you make a premade, stomp some low geared players then come to complain on the forums about premades stomping noobs? Why don't you listen to your own advice then and do rated bg's instead of looking for a way to avoid actually skilled people.

12 Last