1. May 1, 2016  
    this is same as complaining about ganking its just part of the game , deal with it.

2. May 1, 2016  
    Duds,do you know how much time and spamming the opposite faction chat,takes to organise a single rated bg??Guess you dont,cos you never tried,cos you scared....

3. May 1, 2016  
    Why just opposite faction? If you actually did rateds, you would know that same faction queues work for quite a while now. As well as there are plenty of guilds who actually do rated battlegrounds on a regular basis, for instance you can whisper any of us @ Hysteria and we will manage one against you.

While actually responding to the topic, I agree with the majority of people here - the game is meant to be played with friends, and I never understood those who are somehow trying to make this a single player game for themselves.

4. May 1, 2016  
    Duds,do you know how much time and spamming the opposite faction chat,takes to organise a single rated bg??Guess you dont,cos you never tried,cos you scared....
    You are never supposed to spam the global chat. The only question you are supposed to ask on globals is which guilds are pure PvP then try to find the member's of those guilds and ask them if they want to que rated bg's vs your team.

5. May 1, 2016  
    So according to some people players which allready have full grievous aint allowed to group up with friends to cap CPs with BGs because some newfags hate beeing killed by them. Beside that, whats the difference if you que with a party or you get a group of fully geared people, you will still get raped hard, and also how hard is it to simply count in the chat and everyone queing at the same time, maybe not all members will get in the same BG at all time, but in 80% of the cases they will end up in the same which makes your idea complete garbage.

6. May 1, 2016  
    "Problem" in the nutshell :

Because most of the time we end up premade vs random losers,and its not fun for both of the sides,i think this will encourage playing rated batlegrounds and more fun in randoms.How about all put their opinions on the matter in this topic,so we see what happens.
    The one that has no friends.

I disagree. I like to play with my friends.
    The one that has plenty of them.

7. May 1, 2016  
    So according to some people players which allready have full grievous aint allowed to group up with friends to cap CPs with BGs because some newfags hate beeing killed by them. Beside that, whats the difference if you que with a party or you get a group of fully geared people, you will still get raped hard, and also how hard is it to simply count in the chat and everyone queing at the same time, maybe not all members will get in the same BG at all time, but in 80% of the cases they will end up in the same which makes your idea complete garbage.
    You didnt quite get what was he saying. The OP, gabegonzaga, is the one who is in/makes premades and hes also complaining that he destroyes green gears.

8. May 2, 2016  
    You didnt quite get what was he saying. The OP, gabegonzaga, is the one who is in/makes premades and "hes also complaining that he destroyes green gears."
    That should be enough to encourage him to start organizing Rated battlegrounds... for what hes saying hes looking for more Challenging / Balanced Matches and thats what Rated Battlegrounds are for... but this idea is like saying... " Im not having fun this way and so no one else should " cmon its a multiplayer game meant to be played with other people, premades have been there since the old days and i don't see why there should be a change now
    Edited: May 2, 2016

9. May 2, 2016  
    For starters, how about you don't assume you have any authority to call for any kind of voting that will be taken seriously by the Staff? If we believe something will benefit from a poll, we will create one ourselves.

"Pre-made" Battleground groups are a part of the game, as is joining alone and being thrown in a completely random group, as is the first ending against the second. None of that will be changed, especially when your basic complain gets down to "I want to do pre-mades, I want to join the random shuffle, but I only want to go against other pre-mades." Next someone will want "only two Paladins at most on the enemy pre-made, because more is cheating in my opinion."

First 12