1. Which charachter benefits the most from shadowmourne?

Hello there,

so i might decide to buy a shadowmourne for one of my chars, i have all of the chars that can wield it, so, paladin, dk, warrior.
    Which char does it bring the most benefit to? And by that i mean in terms of pvp and pve?

Thanks for any response.

2. Noone if you don't know to play your class ^^ i would say warr because of that lolstorm.

3. Hmm i would say arms warrior the most since arp and when he bladestorms.

Unholy dk tho,its shadow dmg the aoe which sm deals,so unholy gives like 10% more shadow dmg
    And for blood dk,arp is main stat so warr>dk>pally

4. Well, I wouldn't be saying that paladin goes last.

Everything that paladin does damage with, both physical and holy attacks depend/are increased by the weapon damage (except Exorcism and Consecration which are mainly PvE spells). The stronger the weapon damage, that stronger SoR hits are, stronger Judgement hits, stronger Crusader Strike and Divine Storm. Also, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm being physical damage benefit from arpen, sure, not the main stat, but having arpen on item isn't completely useless and you do benefit from it and sure as hell is more useful than say Gloren's expertise.

So I'd either put warr>pala>dk OR warr>pala=dk

5. Well, I wouldn't be saying that paladin goes last.

Everything that paladin does damage with, both physical and holy attacks depend/are increased by the weapon damage (except Exorcism and Consecration which are mainly PvE spells). The stronger the weapon damage, that stronger SoR hits are, stronger Judgement hits, stronger Crusader Strike and Divine Storm. Also, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm being physical damage benefit from arpen, sure, not the main stat, but having arpen on item isn't completely useless and you do benefit from it and sure as hell is more useful than say Gloren's expertise.

True what you say,but if we compare with a blood dk for example which best stat is arp,also shadowmourne is now "fixed" that's what people say that only hits from melee proc the str not like before not sure if true i never wielded that runeblade,i use glorang,and let's not forget about the dmg aoe unholy dk deals more shadow dmg like +10% because of talents.
    But as you stated retry has it's benefits so it would be like dk=pally but warr is 1# for sure.

6. May 1, 2016  
    Well, I wouldn't be saying that paladin goes last.

Plus paladins spell power benefits from ap/strenght right?
    Bigger heals and exorcism dmg

7. May 1, 2016  
    Blood dk = warr > ret pala > uh DK.
    Blood and warr deal both nearly pure physical dmg so they benefit the most from Smourne.
    Uh dk benefits the least because he deals a high portion of magic dmg and doesnt rely on a slow weapon speed.

8. May 1, 2016  
    It is a close battle .... In truth chose the class you will play and get SM on it, it wont matter much which one you are going to chose in terms of benefits.All of them benefit greatly from it.This comes from someone who played all 3 classes with shadowmourne and i have it on all 3.

9. May 1, 2016  
    It benefits the class you can play.Other than that dks probably have best overall pvp advantage with smourne vs both melee and casters

10. May 1, 2016  
    in terms of PVP UH dk has more benifit of smourne.

11. May 2, 2016  
    in terms of PVP UH dk has more benifit of smourne.
    This is true bc SM scourge strikes hit real hard

At the same time, Warriors benefit using pvp(lolstorm) AND pve

12. May 2, 2016  
    Well, UH PvP SM doesn't proc that good anymore...So RIP cancelaura Chaos Bane. So in terms of procs Warrior would be on top, but as Flatsixbadx said it depends more on how you play the class rather than saying for one class it's better and for others not so much.

13. May 2, 2016  
    How can u say that UH dk benefits the most from Smourne?
    The opposite is the case. Uh dk does a high portion of magic dmg and the weapon speed and weapon dmg isnt that important. For unholy dk its rather the secondary stats that matter and therefore the weapon is hardly more important than trinkets or other items which have a high amount of strength.
    Arms and ret on the other hand absolutely rely on their weapon. Pretty much all their offensive abilitys scale with their weapon dmg.

Equip a grey weapon with a fast speed and warr or ret paly hit like a wet noodle while a unholy is still able to pull some decent dmg.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

14. May 2, 2016  
    Forget who benefits the most. It's amazing for all. Which one of those classes is your favourite? Which you like to play most? Pick it for that class.