1. May 1, 2016  

Thank you warmane

I just wanted to thank everyone that works on Warmane for the amazing time and effort you have put!
    I have been playing on molten/warmane since 2010, when the first realm 335 was open, good old times when i had no idea how to put a gem into my gear.
    You have made my WoW experience a hell of a ride. I have donated in the past but i think a thank you to all of the workers may show some appreciation.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    You have been providing such realms and customer service for FREEE, for EVERYONE. And all I see in forums are people that disrespect or hate on the decisions you have people made! I feel bad for just thinking about it, even if im not that kind of person, I still sometimes have this edgy negative attitude.
    I support you no matter what, if another moltdown appears, if servers are shutdown, or the realms will lag, it dosn't matter for me. Such quallity work and dedication is rare among us! I apologise for my lack of english, as it is 3 AM in the morning and before i lay my head down, i just wanted to thank all of you.
    Im ashamed that i cannot name every GM, Dev, Moderator etc, and thank every one of you at a time,

Thank you, Warmane.

2. May 1, 2016  
    Just 4 words.

I'm enjoying WOW again.

Thank you so much.

3. May 1, 2016  

4. May 1, 2016  
    Thank you warmane! Kappa

5. May 1, 2016  
    Yeah thank you for having me fail my exams because im addicted to this game again :D

6. May 1, 2016  
    Yeah thank you for having me fail my exams because im addicted to this game again :D
    This...you have no idea man...

7. May 1, 2016  
    Yea, thx u guys. Keep up the good work :)