1. May 1, 2016  

My shards

I have made many tickets over the past few days getting the same automated responses that i don't give proof to what i'm saying or that there is nothing you can do. Please just read what i am saying to you and hear me out... i spent 230 stonekeepers shards on heirloom shoulders for my alt and they bugged out and i couldn't mail them then the day after that you guys took the shoulders out of the game i guess but i didn't recieve any of my shards back. I have 2 screenshots to prove that i bought them and had them in my bag two days ago. http://i.imgur.com/TJWZgu6.png?1 http://i.imgur.com/1A9Ip0K.png?1 In the first you can clearly see the item with a shoulder enchant in my bags im also showing my boss kill count and the ammount of shards i have currently. In the second i am trying to mail them to my alt shaman but it says that they are soulbound to me. Please i am tired of getting the same auotmated messages and feeling like i don't matter like every staff member i talk to just doesn't care and is too lazy to help this is extremely frustrating im trying to be patient but please help me i wait all day for a ticket reply only to recieve an automated message or a gm message saying you can't help me and then you close out of the conversation before i even have a chance to ask a question. How was i supposed to know that the shoulders would be removed a day after i bought them and how is it fair that im now out 230 stonekeepers shards?

2. May 1, 2016  
    You were not able to mail then bacause you used an enchant on them. It makes them bound to the character you enchant them with.

3. May 1, 2016  
    I understand that. that is not how it should work but i accept that the server doesn't work perfectly. The day after i made my first ticket they took the shoulders out of the game removing them from my bags and vendor and i was not re payed the stonekeepers shards i spent. That is my issue im completely fine with not getting the shoulders but i should atleast be repayed the shards.