1. May 1, 2016  

Felguard Questions

Hi everyone, just coming back after a long break and am really excited about lord and the new core. Quick question, is pet damage scaling correctly now, and does Glyph of Felguard work, or is it decreasing pet damage like it used to. Thanks for the help!

2. May 4, 2016  
    Felguard damage is atrocious at best. Barely pulling 350 dps in a raid setting and i'm rolling with roughly 4.4k gs. A hybrid guildie's imp alone pulls 860-920 dps.
    So, yeah, felguards are fuсkеd.

3. May 5, 2016  
    With Imp pulling so much, doesn't that mean that Destruction is finally viable then? Haven't seen a PvE Destro lock since forever.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Hybrid warlocks can pull crazy dps now, ****s on affli on single dps fights. On my warlock I can maintain 6k dps on dummy with self buffs

5. May 6, 2016  
    could you link the build you are running?

6. May 7, 2016  
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#IZfM0hkAdihcrZVbGVdzuVo

you can switch points what suits you most, if you want paassive stamina or imp healthstone
    if you dont have enough hit rate, take away points from demonic tactics

7. May 7, 2016  

8. May 7, 2016  
    If you want to absolutely min/max that hybrid build you should take out the point in destructive reach and put it in molten skin. Extra range on destruction spells is useless, since you need to be in casting range of corruption, plus threat is never an issue.

If you're wondering about glyphs - take conflagrate, life tap and immolate. When you're able to pile up a metric fuсkton of haste you might want to switch out immolation for quick decay.
    Edited: May 7, 2016

9. May 8, 2016  
    you get 10% threat reduced from your spells with destructive reach, so its still worth to get it over ****ty 2% less dmg, as hybrid youre gonna be doing serious threat 24/7, and no never replace immolate glyph, it increases dmg from conflagrate too
    Edited: May 8, 2016