1. May 1, 2016  

Hp regen in timeless isle ?!?!

Is there some bugged hp regen or something ?
    Today some warr and rogue just healed back to full hp 24/7 could someone tell me how ?

2. May 1, 2016  
    There is some plant you can click to get a hp regen buff. Think it lasts 5 minutes. Also there are 2 items
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=104289/faintly-glowing-herb
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=104312/s...owing-mushroom
    Edited: May 1, 2016

3. May 1, 2016  
    The items in timeless isle; 'singing crystal' and uhm 'morning dew something' are bugged, they proc off every hit and ability you do (at least on my monk). Making you effectively unkillable if you're hitting mobs or pets, it also turns your dps vs pve mobs beyond stupid.

On my windwalker monk I can solo the celestial bosses, rushing jade wind with the healing and dps item active is like a constant lay on hands, the dps item makes every hit I do hit for an extra 110k (more with tigereye brew up), meaning my dps with that item is probably close to 1.5-2 million

They really need to nerf it, I take down 40 million hp mobs in about 10-20 seconds lol

4. May 1, 2016  
    And that's why I can't kill any player that comes to kill me. I burst a player down and he keeps at 100% hp all the time without me doing any damage to him..., which turns timeless isle not fun when you're trying to at least defend yourself lol.

5. May 1, 2016  
    yea it should noly work on mobs but it's bugged...

6. May 1, 2016  
    Yeah pvp in timeless isle right now is really broken..... your only chance is to get to the Ordon Sanctuary and collect Black Ash from the fiery altars to counter the broken heal of the Dew of eternal morning (which is already in the bugtracker but i doubt they don't know about this) otherwise defending yourself or collecting bloody coins can be a real pain... untill they are fixed ofc.. they shouldnt be working on players to begin with...

another thing that i would like to mention.. whats up with the Fire-watcher's Oath.. the npc is not selling it and its the only way to collect bloody coins outside the timeless isle ( world pvp / bgs )

7. May 1, 2016  
    Ah lol thats the thing,today me and a WW monk (with decent gear) went full yolo on a destro lock and after we blow every cd on him he was just on 98% hp and backpedaling around n spaming rain of fire, that was so dumb,at least i know whats the problem now.

8. May 1, 2016  
    The Dew of Eternal Morning is overpowered bugged it procs from players where as it should only proc from creatures, and procs 3 times a second, basically makes you invincible.

9. May 2, 2016  
    They really need to disable these items. I am being farmed by ****ty pvpers coz of these :| This thing has broken the real purpose timeless isle was open.

10. May 2, 2016  
    The Dew of Eternal Morning is overpowered bugged it procs from players where as it should only proc from creatures, and procs 3 times a second, basically makes you invincible.
    The area is unplayable now with the sheer number of players taking advantage of this bug and the pvp debuff not working, literally you can't go 1 minute there without being attacked by players using that glitch. A couple times earlier today players were farming using the bug.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

11. May 2, 2016  
    The area is unplayable now with the sheer number of players taking advantage of this bug and the pvp debuff not working, literally you can't go 1 minute there without being attacked by players using that glitch. A couple times earlier today players were farming using the bug.
    Agreed. Now.. imagine seeing a full group of red ghost players with that bug coming at you and clearing the whole part of the isle? I couldn't even go near that section of it because I knew they would be around there killing everyone.

12. May 2, 2016  
    Those items are ******ed op XD.

This 300k hp shammy got me to 10% hp on my 522 while staying at 100% hp through my burst. Not just any burst. I am talking rogue burst. Lol.

Then later after doing some research I realized he was using the items and found my self the black ash or something which reduces healing by 90%.
    Saves ur *** a lot.

(dont ask why i attacked a 300k hp shammy, i was farming blood coins :3)
    CRAZY! Needs fix!

13. May 2, 2016  
    This will help you to kill some player with healing buff,succesfully.
    - http://www.wowhead.com/item=102464/black-ash

14. May 2, 2016  
    This will help you to kill some player with healing buff,succesfully.
    - http://www.wowhead.com/item=102464/black-ash

True, but that is only supposed to be able to used on mobs in the timeless isle as well. It's vigiliante justice, but....Using exploits to counteract an exploiter doesn't make you any less of an exploiter and leads to cheat wars. May the best Timmy the godmode cheater win **salute**. Nobody likes Timmy the god moder.

15. May 2, 2016  
    True, but that is only supposed to be able to used on mobs in the timeless isle as well. It's vigiliante justice, but....Using exploits to counteract an exploiter doesn't make you any less of an exploiter and leads to cheat wars. May the best Timmy the godmode cheater win **salute**. Nobody likes Timmy the god moder.

that item is supposed to work on players, why would they make a healing reduction item for mobs, 99% of mobs don't heal

edit: literally, the first 2 comments on the item in wowhead

"I like to wait for a raid to pull the celestials, then run up and throw this stuff on their tanks."
    "This basically directly takes out any healers who go at pvp solo or who were accidentally flagged."

12 Last