1. May 1, 2016  

Realm People Cap Increase

have u ever thought about adding like 3000 spots to the servers? this is really frustrating to sit on queue for 3 hours...
    i really liked lordaeron and i still do! but this queue is just too much to handle, i would really like if u give us a specific date that u will upgrade the cap.

(sorry for english , im not the best)

Thank you for your time :)

2. May 1, 2016  
    are you aware that typical Blizzard realm during WotLK expansion has around 3500 population (4000 was server Locks).
    and you are asking to increase 12000 population cap for another realm amount?
    good job.

3. May 1, 2016  

4. May 1, 2016  
    have u ever thought about adding like 3000 spots to the servers? this is really frustrating to sit on queue for 3 hours...
    i really liked lordaeron and i still do! but this queue is just too much to handle, i would really like if u give us a specific date that u will upgrade the cap.

(sorry for english , im not the best)

Thank you for your time :)
    Have you ever thougth that adding 3000 spots to the server is a big increase of server population - and is not something they just can do randomly?
    Ofcourse they want to remove the queue some how, but there is a lot more to it then just increasing the server cap.

The server need to be optimized and good enough to handle that many players without too much lag and disconnects.

-As said in the earlier post, they already increased it with 1000 last week. Also, I think it is really funny that topics like these are always made on Sundays. All other days the queue is "ok", but one day is enough to make some people start asking.

One day with a few hours to wait are not too much in my opinion. Do something else while waiting. Play an other game, do some homework or something :)
    I think it is difficult for the staff to give any specific date to when they will increase the cap, I guess they will do it when they think the server is ready for it. So I do not think we need to ask :)

5. May 2, 2016  
    are you aware that typical Blizzard realm during WotLK expansion has around 3500 population (4000 was server Locks).
    and you are asking to increase 12000 population cap for another realm amount?
    good job.
    yes they did have 4k max but they had connected Dungeon finders and BGs/Arenas cross realms
    so they could connect more people than people online on the server you are online,
    unfortunately we can face only people on this one realm,
    so yeah increase the cap as long as the ping/ms has no delay
    if you understand my opinion

6. May 2, 2016  
    so yeah increase the cap as long as the ping/ms has no delay
    That is exactly what they've been doing. Increasing the cap as soon as possible. Few months ago (december/january) they increased the cap by 1k too hastily and it ended up making everyone have 5-10sec delay, the server was pretty much unplayable. If they could increase the cap, they would. They will increase the cap soon enough, in the meanwhile, I believe donators get queue-skip.

7. May 2, 2016  
    just give them 10 euro and skip the Queue.

8. May 2, 2016  

9. May 2, 2016  
    It's not as simple as increasing the cap - there's a lot of factors at play, not just bandwidth. Servers cost money to run, and more players = more required processing power = more money.

10. May 2, 2016  
    It's not as simple as increasing the cap - there's a lot of factors at play, not just bandwidth. Servers cost money to run, and more players = more required processing power = more money.
    Not to mention the cost of bandwidth.

11. May 3, 2016  
    there is no donation skip ques for lordaeron......only other realms

12. May 3, 2016  

13. May 3, 2016  
    Just skip the queue with donate

Donate to skip - and to Dc a online guy =D

14. May 3, 2016  
    there is no donation skip ques for lordaeron......only other realms
    That is not true. You can by buying 5 coins and spending them.

15. May 3, 2016  
    Would increasing the cap just attract more people?

123 Last