1. May 5, 2016  
    you guys forcing me to pay have to be kids....
    im telling you how to solve problem with reducing the time so AFKers,Slackers are gonna be kicked
    and you are telling me money will fix it, reminds me....
    resillience will fix it...

2. May 5, 2016  
    you guys forcing me to pay have to be kids....
    im telling you how to solve problem with reducing the time so AFKers,Slackers are gonna be kicked
    and you are telling me money will fix it, reminds me....
    resillience will fix it...
    I'm 38 in real life and i'm not telling you have to donate. I am however telling you that if you wish not donate, then shut up and go away. You're not any more special then the next guy in line and you sound a lot more like a kid then anyone else on these forums.

See ya around Snowflake.

3. May 5, 2016  
    I'm 38 in real life and i'm not telling you have to donate. I am however telling you that if you wish not donate, then shut up and go away. You're not any more special then the next guy in line and you sound a lot more like a kid then anyone else on these forums.

See ya around Snowflake.
    you are not gonna tell me what to do and where to go, die of cancer thx bb

4. May 5, 2016  
    So basically another topic to increase cap. When I'll see a topic asking to reduce afk timer, i will... oh wait, that never happens

5. May 6, 2016  
    you are not gonna tell me what to do and where to go, die of cancer thx bb
    Who are you and why are you so salty?

6. May 8, 2016  
    The queue definitely sucks but it is only bad for me in the morning and afternoon, by late afternoon/evening I don't have a queue at all until the next day.

7. May 8, 2016  
    they'll up the cap when they figure the server can handle it. for now either suck it up and wait in the queue, donate and skip it, play 1 of the other realms, or piss off to another server and freeload there.

8. May 9, 2016  
    they'll up the cap when they figure the server can handle it. for now either suck it up and wait in the queue, donate and skip it, play 1 of the other realms, or piss off to another server and freeload there.
    /HIGHFIVE

"people think they want warmane to increase the cap, but they really don't want that".

9. May 9, 2016  
    You guys want no lag, no queue, no disconnects and still all for free... not gonna work.... nothing in world is 100% free...

First 123