1. May 3, 2016  
    The problem is not the cap, is the amount of people who are AFK and the server don't disconnect just log out to characters screen.

2. May 4, 2016  
    Yeah, but maybe many of them don't disconnect because they wanna play instantly when they come back and not wait in queue for a longtime.

3. May 4, 2016  
    pay 5 euro per month n stop whine
    Edited: May 4, 2016

4. May 4, 2016  
    Yeah, but maybe many of them don't disconnect because they wanna play instantly when they come back and not wait in queue for a longtime.
    People on queue also want to play.

10-15 minutes it's enough to go to the bathroom, prepare a coffee, etc if you want to be afk more time i think it's fair to re-log in again.

5. May 4, 2016  
    yestarday que 1700 jk 200min average wait time, increase the cap please thx

6. May 4, 2016  
    For sure, I totally agree with you. I donated because it gives me the option to play when I have free time.

Maybe many other players compare the donation with hanging on login screen the whole day.

7. May 4, 2016  
    For sure, I totally agree with you. I donated because it gives me the option to play when I have free time.

Maybe many other players compare the donation with hanging on login screen the whole day.
    as long as they cant implement something like faster loging off for slackers and afkers for unknown reasons so people from que can play, i would welcome increasing the cap by 1k

8. May 4, 2016  
    as long as they cant implement something like faster loging off for slackers and afkers for unknown reasons so people from que can play, i would welcome increasing the cap by 1k
    Or you donate €10 for two months of queue skipping. It think the price is more then fair + you support the server.

9. May 4, 2016  
    Or you donate €10 for two months of queue skipping. It think the price is more then fair + you support the server.
    that is your opinion
    i think it is more than a fair to let afkers and slackers be kicked faster

10. May 4, 2016  
    yestarday que 1700 jk 200min average wait time, increase the cap please thx
    Not worth risking stability over higher population on an already high populated server, especially when those willing to play can donate a minor amount to help the server.

11. May 4, 2016  
    that is your opinion
    i think it is more than a fair to let afkers and slackers be kicked faster
    I totally agree with you, that afk players should be kicked with in 15 minutes to reduce the queue size.

On the other hand it is totally fair to support the server via donation. If you would play retail you have to spend much more than €5 per month.

12. May 4, 2016  
    I totally agree with you, that afk players should be kicked with in 15 minutes to reduce the queue size.

On the other hand it is totally fair to support the server via donation. If you would play retail you have to spend much more than €5 per month.
    i have paid for retail so much, this server would need active and good pvp and then i could think about the donation

13. May 4, 2016  
    So you want the cap increased though its been explained why it's not as good of a idea as it sounds, your given a option to skip queue but refuse to pay for it, and don't offer any other solution or suggestions other than kinda trashing the server you play on yet your still here.

I don't mean to sound or be rude. However its your choice to play on that one realm at that specific time. Your always free to not play or try another realm. Considering the progress and hurdles I seen warmane go through, I'm enjoying what is happening and how its progressed. Maybe this isn't the server for you bro.

14. May 4, 2016  
    i have paid for retail so much, this server would need active and good pvp and then i could think about the donation

Listen Snowflake, lol. If you don't wanna donate that's fine, not one is forcing you to, but if you don't wanna donate then don't complain. Personally I bounce between Ragnaros and a different private server and play Vanilla there, so I don't really care about the queue times at all. Stop sounding so stuck up, it's people like you that give private servers a bad rep. Not everything is free and you should be happy that this server is here for people to enjoy, especially since the almighty Blizzard doesn't seem to wanna cater to people that want legacy servers.

See ya around, Snowflake. Next time try not to be so duchy and donate if you want to skip queues.

15. May 4, 2016  
    So you want the cap increased though its been explained why it's not as good of a idea as it sounds, your given a option to skip queue but refuse to pay for it, and don't offer any other solution or suggestions other than kinda trashing the server you play on yet your still here.

I don't mean to sound or be rude. However its your choice to play on that one realm at that specific time. Your always free to not play or try another realm. Considering the progress and hurdles I seen warmane go through, I'm enjoying what is happening and how its progressed. Maybe this isn't the server for you bro.
    You're not being or sounding rude, he is. Stop putting yourself down for doing the right thing.

First 123 Last