1. May 1, 2016  

WOTLK what is wrong with lordaeron log in ?

i was in queue for 1h and a half and after finally login in i am stuck with the message "connected" on the character screen and after 10 min of waiting it puts me back at the end of the queue.....

2. May 1, 2016  
    I jumped in queue when it was 500 several hours ago and then switch characters just now and am stuck at connected. i assume i will now have to wait for a 2000 person queue so this kinda sucks. :(

3. May 1, 2016  
    i was waiting 2hours 15minutes... and same problem!!! I rly hate that !! The problem is that so many players never turn off loggin screen... even in 5AM morning... there are 7000tousands online people.. My suggestion is KICK everyone from loggin screen after 10Minutes iddle... then the que will move much faster!..
    I am player who playing on laptop and travel alot.. so i have to wait every day.. for 1-2hours or more.. to play on that server. Please do IT! JUST DO IT!

4. May 1, 2016  
    Same... 3hrs in the queue - watch it finally get to log in and get stuck on "Retrieving character list". Attempted to log in a few times and then it got stuck on "connected".

Now I'm at the back of the queue again.

5. May 1, 2016  
    Lordaeron has been target of DDoS attacks for about two months now, that's a reason we avoid stating such situation every now and then. If we don't announce something special on website, it is most likely the reason. Any issues with being auto-kicked upon login attempt might be as well our anti-ddos kicking in.

6. May 1, 2016  
    Lordaeron has been target of DDoS attacks for about two months now, that's a reason we avoid stating such situation every now and then. If we don't announce something special on website, it is most likely the reason. Any issues with being auto-kicked upon login attempt might be as well our anti-ddos kicking in.
    thank you for response, but you really should look at some kind of anti-afk systems...
    today I forgot to exit game and left home for like 3 hours... my PC is one of those 24/7....
    imagine that I was still logged in on character selection screen, queue counter on site 1500+...

I'm not QQ much, cos thanks to that I was able to play more today - I wouldnt stay in such queue after coming back to home.
    but that is greatly ill, that you waste server resource in such bad manner. If my account would be kicked out someone else could play hours ealier...

I can easly imagine people who simply don't close game clients all day, or log on mornings, and play only after work/school...
    Edited: May 1, 2016

7. May 1, 2016  
    Im not judging anyone, but people who leave their pc running 24/7 just to avoid the queue or in general really should just spend 5€ p. month for a vip pass. I dont understand why so many people just play for free , when they could support the warmane staff with so little effort..

8. May 1, 2016  
    Sure, thats what I am talking about.. I work everyday. Until 8PM. Then i will retrun home try to play 2-3hours WoW.. but i stuck 2hours or later in QUE. Just because some douchebag.. leave pc.. with character list online. I was playing on server where you was kicked by system after 10minutes to character list and then in aditional 10minutes iddle in Character list kicked from server.

9. May 2, 2016  
    thank you for response, but you really should look at some kind of anti-afk systems...
    today I forgot to exit game and left home for like 3 hours... my PC is one of those 24/7....
    imagine that I was still logged in on character selection screen, queue counter on site 1500+...

I'm not QQ much, cos thanks to that I was able to play more today - I wouldnt stay in such queue after coming back to home.
    but that is greatly ill, that you waste server resource in such bad manner. If my account would be kicked out someone else could play hours ealier...

I can easly imagine people who simply don't close game clients all day, or log on mornings, and play only after work/school...
    This still works? I thought this was supposed to be fixed like 2 months ago.

10. May 2, 2016  
    yeah, no one even cared I didn't do it on purpose... better call people douche-bags and start... I always wonder how someone who can't read with understanding plays a MMORPG...

I don't know if you can be on-line all day. I know that 3h wont kick you from character list. that is weird because old Lordaeron (Molten one) for sure was kicking players after few minutes. can't you reproduce that?

PS. my PC is 24/7 because it's my home media centre - all other notebooks, phones and TV's use resources from it...