1. May 2, 2016  

What's going on ?

Hello/Good Morning

I'm kind of curious what's going on with the realm .. I studied all the other forum posts about this "LOCKED" stuff but what I'm still a bit confused .
    So LOCKED=NO NEW CHR to the realm ( got it ) but now comes my question .... Why in the world I can't even enter the realm while I do have a chr ?

(SRV is not down from what I can see )
    Edited: May 2, 2016

2. May 2, 2016  
    Locked just means the realm is on for only gms I believe.

3. May 2, 2016  
    means they are testing stuff i believe

4. May 2, 2016  
    was down for maintenance, ment to only be for a hour but closer to 2hrs now.

5. May 2, 2016  
    was down for maintenance, ment to only be for a hour but closer to 2hrs now.
    It's more then 2 H already .. Maintenance has begun at 5:35 server time aka London Time and now it's 8:25 on London Time ... The maintenance should have been over already ... Plus they are kind of showing a pop of 4.3K playing which means * INSERT POPULATION CONSPIRACY THEORY HERE *

6. May 2, 2016  
    It's more then 2 H already .. Maintenance has begun at 5:35 server time aka London Time and now it's 8:25 on London Time ... The maintenance should have been over already ... Plus they are kind of showing a pop of 4.3K playing which means * INSERT POPULATION CONSPIRACY THEORY HERE *
    *they are moving servers because their provider got served love letters by blizzard*

7. May 2, 2016  

8. May 2, 2016  
    Frenchie
    neah he just inserted a conspiracy theory in the blank spot I guess

PS : Let's not the off-topic
    Edited: May 2, 2016 Reason: Various reasons

9. May 2, 2016  

10. May 2, 2016  

11. May 2, 2016  
    and its down again ... at least for me

12. May 2, 2016  
    Server was up... it has also removed all my gems and enchants on items equipped and in my bags -.-

13. May 2, 2016  
    the world's most complete and unstable wrath of the lich king realm

14. May 2, 2016  
    Server was up... it has also removed all my gems and enchants on items equipped and in my bags -.-
    Yeah my GS suddenly drop down 2 .. Ty for the tip I'll check if my enchants are still on the items ( if they are not I'll just have to redo them , bad part is I'm short on mats ) ..

PS A lil roll-back would be the best thing though

15. May 2, 2016  

123 Last