1. May 2, 2016  
    Yeah that's pretty sad I am waiting for 2 hours now xD
    Hope the server is ok tho

2. May 2, 2016  

3. May 2, 2016  
    yeh they will roll it back shortly is a guess

4. May 2, 2016  
    contrary to what it says on the front page server is not back up. oh you, warmane.

5. May 2, 2016  

6. May 2, 2016  

7. May 2, 2016  
    On topic: this sucks. I came home after editing two video projects to get trashed and play WoW. I got in the shower and had like 3 beers while I was in there, then I get on and this happens. Now my buzz is almost gone and I'm trying to get on the server at least for a bit.

Off topic: Where do I quest for my lvl 8 warrior? The level 10 quests around Hoggar are too hard.

8. May 2, 2016  
    Protip: Dont level a warrior, its a struggle the whole way

9. May 2, 2016  
    *they are moving servers because their provider got served love letters by blizzard*
    how u know that

10. May 2, 2016  
    I think it is time warmane reasessed their liberal interpretation of what 'online' and 'stable' means.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

11. May 2, 2016  
    They do suck when it comes to communication...

12. May 2, 2016  
    On topic: this sucks. I came home after editing two video projects to get trashed and play WoW. I got in the shower and had like 3 beers while I was in there, then I get on and this happens. Now my buzz is almost gone and I'm trying to get on the server at least for a bit.

Off topic: Where do I quest for my lvl 8 warrior? The level 10 quests around Hoggar are too hard.
    Not many option except to grind on level 6-7 mobs until level 9 or group up with other players to knock out the quests. As a young warrior you want to focus on mobs 1-2 levels lower than you. Alternatively you could go to another 5-10 zone and do those quests to keep you busy and gain decent exp at a steady pace until you're level 10.

W/e you choose, good luck.

13. May 2, 2016  

14. May 2, 2016  
    That's quite untrue. As a protection warrior i never had struggle leveling. I can tank multiple mobs higher level than me with no problem.

15. May 2, 2016  
    You mean a struggle in a way how boring and easy it is?

First 123 Last