1. May 2, 2016  
    You didn't cause any frustration and you're reading way too much in what I've written. I pointed you to who you could contact and what you could do, since it wouldn't be Moderators or GMs.
    I'm blunt and straight to the point, that's all, nothing else.

2. May 3, 2016  
    You guys keep doing updates, but the news feed, nor calendar tell us what they are. Maybe if you kept us in the loop, you would hear less griping because less assumptions would be made and more actual knowledge would be being shared.
    I think you are asking for the Devlog

http://www.warmane.com/devlog

tells u plans of what they are currently working on

not that that's enough info, but I don't think they'd share anything else

3. May 3, 2016  
    Firstly, we appreciate the hard work you are putting into this!!! We immensely appreciate you putting the work in on this in the first place that we may have a place to enjoy our WOW addiction and not feed some giant multi-billion dollar corporation, but help a smaller business out. But... we need your communication to be better about updates and plans. Sure, the news page says updates are being performed, but what updates? So much speculation gets posted and not contradicted that people believe the nonsense and get angry when it doesn't come to pass.

You guys keep doing updates, but the news feed, nor calendar tell us what they are. Maybe if you kept us in the loop, you would hear less griping because less assumptions would be made and more actual knowledge would be being shared.

For example, I have been under the impression that the Lordaeron content that was working smoothly ( all the classic through WoTLK instances and quest ) had been ported to Frostwolf on the 27th with the big update. Thats what I read, and have been very frustrated lately because I only found the Timeless Isles ( A whole new level of something being screwed to hell ) was really the only visible update made. I run the dungeons solo, and all the ones that were closed.... yeah they are still closed, not ported over and working.

Personally the Timeless Isle needs to be scrapped till the SEVERELY OP potions and Enchantments get leveled. Do any of you actually play on these servers after you release stuff? Because personally (unless you are mentally handicapped) I don't think anyone enjoys resurrecting repeatedly (and I mean more than 15 times) only to be slaughtered before you can move or even cast Camo on yourself. You want people to enjoy this right, and not just the ones who are complete D#$%bags, right? A LOT... I say again A LOT of honor points go to honor-less kills there.

Overall just PLEASE communicate, and if English isnt your first language, then ask for help in posting this stuff. I for one would be more than happy to translate and share the information with the community without any need for being paid or reimbursed in game. Just to know what the heck is truly, and factually being done is that important.

Thanks
    Thungarimdak ~Frostwolf
    Hello there,

I'm afraid you were under the wrong impression, we have not said anywhere nor did we point anywhere that old content will be released on the 27th. As matter of fact, numerous in-game announcements and a website update called 'SUPER WEDNESDAY' have been up for a while detailing the releases.

Timeless Isle itself is being updated nearly on a daily basis and will be very soon in a perfect state.

On the other hand we've been struggling a bit to fix a few things related to the PvP sphere, namely the cap and season totals. Those fixes should hopefully go up very very soon.

If anything, our communication has been completely on point in the past few months, please observe here:
    Spoiler: Show

I'm not exactly sure as to what you mean as lack of communication or the impression of a different update. The fact you say that you were under the impression of old content being released, it means you were not reading our news update which saddens me as we put a lot of effort in making them. The news was everywhere, including Facebook/Twitter. Releases sometimes aren't perfect but as you said yourself we are not a multi-billion dollar company, we are doing our best and trust us on this when we say that our work chats have been constantly full of messages, coordination and organization.

Currently we have about 250 + fixes in internal testing and hopefully we'll push them out of the door soon, but please, if you wish to be updated, read our official channels of communication.

4. May 3, 2016  
    What about store fixes :)? u offer cool items on the store but not all are fixed. i think they should get a bit higher priority in the bugtrackers :)
    Bought today the Ticking Ebon detonator. but it doesnt work as intended.

Can we expect any fixes on that?

5. May 3, 2016  
    Sunwell was added somewhere on the devlog, a majority of us tbc lovers was waiting on that since February, anything going to happen with that?

Also Strand of the Ancients, my cousin mention this but not sure. This was a BG map and we did play it, but it was buggy, will that be brought back too?

6. May 3, 2016  
    What about store fixes :)? u offer cool items on the store but not all are fixed. i think they should get a bit higher priority in the bugtrackers :)
    Bought today the Ticking Ebon detonator. but it doesnt work as intended.

Can we expect any fixes on that?
    Yes, somewhat quickly as well.

7. May 3, 2016  
    Proterean is it possible to get some info about SoO Immerseus fixes? Currently my guild is testing the boss every day just to find out if it got fixed.

8. May 3, 2016  
    Yes, somewhat quickly as well.
    okey tyvm on the reply

9. May 4, 2016  
    Regarding your doubts, we have three Community Managers...
    3 three THREE? Wow! Not sure what is being managed or how it's done but that's impressive. :)

I'm afraid you were under the wrong impression
    But of course!

@OP I don't like people using "we" in my name but after what was said, it's the classic rant that happens on the forum every month to which all agree yet nothing changes.
    Funny or sad you choose. Maybe a forth recruit would do the trick. kappa

10. May 4, 2016  

I'm not exactly sure as to what you mean as lack of communication or the impression of a different update..........

Currently we have about 250 + fixes in internal testing and hopefully we'll push them out of the door soon, but please, if you wish to be updated, read our official channels of communication.
    There is some miscommunication here. He was asking for a changelog / fixes log. Of course that depends on how organized the devs are ^_^. Some are pretty **** retentive about it, some have their own unique organizational ....something.... ^_--

For example on more detail: Concerning the conquest point cap. A lot of people on here want to know exactly what the devs are trying to accomplish and what it will look like after all the fixes. RIght now there is a lot of guessing and the topic keeps coming up since the players don't know what the base cap will be and how it increases. MMR? Rating, etc. If the specifics were out posted, a lot less people would be less wondering and asking the same questions over and over again.

First 12