1. May 6, 2016  
    bought grievous before the update, refunded it for conquest points after update.
    All of the Prideful gear players got this way was supposed to have been deleted by the staff. But then I heard something about the exploiters using yet another exploit to hide gear in void storage or something. Not exactly sure how this worked, but obviously some people found a way around having their gear deleted. This guy should just be perma-banned, as players like this are not just going to start playing the game fairly. 7 day bans for players like this is just a joke to them, if this guy has even been banned yet at all.

2. May 6, 2016  
    I was extremely cranky yesterday, forgive a bit of my cattiness. I really do despise people who use exploits or hacks to pown others in PVP.

3. May 6, 2016  
    i don't know if this has been reported but, something thati noticed months ago... is that the Void Storage NPC have completly separated inventories, like if you store something in the shrine but then go to your capital city... that void storage npc will have a totally diferent storage inventory im guess thats how these people managed to hide their prideful gear obtained that way

4. May 6, 2016  
    He seems to be back on grevious items now, either the gms deleted his items or hes hidden them again after the attention this thread brings.

5. May 7, 2016  
    He seems to be back on grevious items now, either the gms deleted his items or hes hidden them again after the attention this thread brings.
    He can't hide items from GMs, IJS. If they are being hidden, someone knows about it and is covering for him.

First 12