1. May 2, 2016  

Urgently

What kind of garbage and then departed for the AFK report on BG and what removed -2.4k Honor!

http://screenshot.ru/upload/image/Wgzw
    http://screenshot.ru/upload/image/Wgz4
    Give me Honor, already tired of this garbage!

2. May 2, 2016  
    I don't understand. You were afk, and reported for being afk and now you're complaining about it ?

3. May 2, 2016  
    For one bg? I walked for 5 minutes and come get it? such have never been to the AT server blunt horror **** up completely!

4. May 3, 2016  

5. May 3, 2016  
    Next time don't afk when you que to play with people. Also I bet if you've said something along the lines of "I've got to answer the door guys brb" nobody would report you for afk since that's understandable, but seeing someone randomly afk it's perfectly normal to report it cuz nobody want's to play at a disadvantage. Which is what you need to learn, that you're not the only person playing. I actually really like the fact that there are some consequences.

6. May 3, 2016  
    Btw, i afk sometimes too but they dont report me, because i dont do it regularly this was the 2nd bg you afked thats why we instantly reported you.

7. May 3, 2016  
    Come on kicked from BG and received a deserter, because the AFC as early as it was. And then there's less honor. **** this server play is simply a shame, and it does not happen again. A server to do the hands of *******s they grow. I all said .

8. May 3, 2016  
    Most people would agree that there has to be some kind of consequences for AFK-ing in battlegrounds, otherwise people would be exploiting it like there's no tomorrow. Getting your honor cut in half is entirely your fault, and next time you should accept that instead of insulting people who are working hard to keep this server up and running.