1. May 2, 2016  

Regarding RDF.

Why nobody ques on that?Everybody just spams the global what role they are looking for.Isnt rdf designed for that?and if its not working properly,shouldnt it be a priority to be fixed?

2. May 2, 2016  
    I too feel that it don't work really well compare to the time when core before and first upgraded. Change log stated that the logout yet queuing rdf was fixed but I still can't get the queue (especially when I queue as dps). However, it's probably because no one want to do other stuffs other than dps and caused a huge shortage of tank and healer. I mean seriously, 5k+ and even 6K+ plate class and yet they can't tank a mere dungeon? Instead of tank it themselves, they decide to play as dps and wait forever for a tank or healer to answer.

3. May 2, 2016  
    The RDF queue is working fine, but nobody really uses it as the average wait time is 30 minutes(for dps), so it's better to look for people on global.

4. May 9, 2016  
    Well I've tried it couple of times and its NOT working properly,so please take a look into it...

5. May 10, 2016  
    You should first add details, the "i queued as dps and nothing showed up so fix it" thing is as old as this server.
    I can assure you that, for me, rdf is working as always did, for every possible role. Of course if you queue as dps at 4am and expect to pop asap, it will always be "bugged"!

6. May 10, 2016  
    The RDF que got bugged few days after the new core. It still is bugged.

7. May 10, 2016  
    Indeed, I think it is bugged. It works when you're searching for only one man, but if you queue with 2-3 people ( and 2 of them are tank and healer ), you can wait a long time and still not find 2 dps, which I find strange. I usually look for 2 dps and a healer in chat and then queue in RDF to get the last dps because I want the Patient title.

8. May 12, 2016  
    I should add details about something completely bugged,which im pretty sure warmane's staff are informed,but they take no action?Ok,here are the most recent ones - I que as dps,I instantly find tank,healer,dps and its searching a dps forever(lol),even if I que with 2-3 players,its the same situation.

9. May 12, 2016  
    Yeah I was wondering if it was just me but yeah thats the case every time. Even if I queue as tank or healer or whatever, there always seems to be 1 missing. It's really weird.

10. May 12, 2016  
    Hello,
    1. Is the RDF que system "officially bugged", or is this something me, and apparently some others here are experiencing or rather stating?

2. Is there anywhere one could find a number for how many lvl 80 Characters for each faction currently are online?

3. Is there anywhere one could find a number for how many lvl 80 Characters for each faction currently are in que for RDF, RDF HC, RFBG, etc.?

Thankful for feedback.

11. May 12, 2016  
    Hello,
    1. Is the RDF que system "officially bugged", or is this something me, and apparently some others here are experiencing or rather stating?

2. Is there anywhere one could find a number for how many lvl 80 Characters for each faction currently are online?

3. Is there anywhere one could find a number for how many lvl 80 Characters for each faction currently are in que for RDF, RDF HC, RFBG, etc.?

Thankful for feedback.
    1.Somehow,magically the rdf is working for a few people.

2.Check the Information tab on the website maybe.

3.No idea,but I think no.

12. May 13, 2016  
    Thanks!

3. That's to bad, would have been helpful.

13. May 14, 2016  
    Darn shame to hear that it is still bugged for some people. Was looking forward to working on my DK some more.