1. May 2, 2016  

Whats the situation on Nelth?

Hello. Im old player from old Neltharion and i was wondering whats the state of pve and pvp? Are there enough people searching for raids and pvp?

2. May 2, 2016  
    pvp brackets dead in 3s because warmane doesn't listen to us

3. May 2, 2016  
    Alliance PvP - Alliance for the most part do better in arena, although there's some horde up there as well.
    Alliance don't run premades as often as Horde does.
    Horde PvP - Run lots of premades, I will say I've won more on horde solo que bgs' than on alliance no matter what time of day.
    As for PvE both sides you can get ques on either side but horde has the better PvE, along with more people doing PvE I think
    As for PvP your wait time is about the same on both sides now, it was alliance had long ques when some guilds switched but its basically normal again.

(These are not all the guilds just the top ones In my opinion and probably many others as well)
    Alliance PvP Guilds: Anarchy Inc / Chemical /Pink Fluffy Bunnies / Devils Death Squad (Semi not active) / Infected (Dead and relocated to another server)
    Horde PvP Guild: FATALITY / Jinxed / Ember Mafia / D O N O R S (Although they invite friends only I believe)

Alliance PvE: Faith / Ruin I believe are the top PvE guilds that are active on alliance
    Horde PvE: F L A W L E S S (Top PvE guild on Neltharion) / Alpha and Omega, 1 or 2 others I have forgotten the names.

All in all, I think Horde are betetr in PvP-BG's and PvE, but I think alliance is better in arena and still manageable in PvE.

4. May 3, 2016  
    Wow, thanks for the useful reply!

5. May 6, 2016  
    what tier? raid? are open on this cata serwer ?

6. May 6, 2016  
    what tier? raid? are open on this cata serwer ?
    all cata raids are open
    Throne of the Four Winds - open but incompletable (can't move to platforms because transport mechanic bugged)

BoT - Normal working fine, HC has some bugs (mainly council) but relatively working

BWD - Nefarian not scripted, HC closed (has been mentioned both HC and Nefarian are being coded)

FL Normal working fine, HC working fine but there's some pretty big bugs in some bosses:
    rhyolith - respawn tends to bug out sometimes, switching raid number and difficulty (ie from 10N fail attempt to 25HC and back) usually fixes it
    Ragnaros - sons of flame run to different spot than where hammer lands most of the time due to buggy, making it hard to do, but with half the mechanics not working properly it's actually about as easy on hc as it is on normal

BH open and working fine

DS both normal and HC working pretty well but some minor bugs:
    you can kite kohcrom and nuke morchok for a too easy kill
    you can have rogue smokebomb on yor'sahj and get no spawns/debuffs from oozes making this a joke
    heard degradation on spine doesn't stack but not sure if it's been fixed or not
    Edited: May 6, 2016

7. May 6, 2016  

8. May 6, 2016  
    thanks! tthat was qucik
    *shrug* I check forums every now and then, replying to topics I think I can share some useful information on

9. May 8, 2016  
    all cata raids are open
    Throne of the Four Winds - open but incompletable (can't move to platforms because transport mechanic bugged)

BoT - Normal working fine, HC has some bugs (mainly council) but relatively working

BWD - Nefarian not scripted, HC closed (has been mentioned both HC and Nefarian are being coded)

FL Normal working fine, HC working fine but there's some pretty big bugs in some bosses:
    rhyolith - respawn tends to bug out sometimes, switching raid number and difficulty (ie from 10N fail attempt to 25HC and back) usually fixes it
    Ragnaros - sons of flame run to different spot than where hammer lands most of the time due to buggy, making it hard to do, but with half the mechanics not working properly it's actually about as easy on hc as it is on normal

BH open and working fine

DS both normal and HC working pretty well but some minor bugs:
    you can have rogue smokebomb on yor'sahj and get no spawns/debuffs from oozes making this a joke
    Pretty much all this^
    Last time I checked too, Degradation doesn't even get applied making arguable the hardest HC DS boss one of the easiest.

10. May 8, 2016  
    This is caused by the elevator changes to the game.
    Dont know when you did HC council but
    They been working on him for past year, seems like they canceled that project.
    This is not a huge problem for the heroic community. You also have to use this for Sinestra Heroic since the health resets to full not the 50%.
    Elevators ****ed this boss aswell
    BH open and working fine
    The noobtrap, gl getting drops lads

Its easier to do it the regular way, tbh here
    This is something that needs to be fixed asap
    Been like that since the beginning, the mechanic is there but it only applies to person that dies in the explosion radius.
    It should be applied to everybody in the raid tho.

Edit:
    Alliance PvE / dont think most of them play well but I might just list them:
    Faith
    Heaven Asunder
    Canadian Tier Raiding
    Scream of Deathwing
    Angel Memories
    Mystic
    Edited: May 8, 2016

11. May 8, 2016  
    Hc council works well, but after wipe most of time you will need to go out and reset the instance(for both normal and hc, same happens to sinestra tested 2 days ago)

12. May 9, 2016  
    Pretty much all this^
    Last time I checked too, Degradation doesn't even get applied making arguable the hardest HC DS boss one of the easiest.
    It does get applied sometimes, i think maybe it just has a short range because i tend to get stacks when i cloak the explosion from the add. Also the last phase of Raggy hc is bugged and ridiculously easy.