1. May 3, 2016  

Cata Reborn

Prepare for the QQ

I realize that is not the main focus here, it shows but is there some way we can get just a TINY bit more, we have the lowest pop, out of all there expansions here. Why not help us out a little, give us some updated player models, something as small as that makes WOTLK so much more enticing. The population there is BOOMING, i understand they will CONTENT first always, but I'd hate to leave cata JUST FOR A HUMAN WITH A BETTER FACE! I've spent so much time and MONEY on this toon, just for no one to be here!, WE CANT TRANSFER TOONS, WE CANT GET OUR COINS BACK, I should atleast be able to log in and see more than 25 ppl in Stormwind, WHAT IS THAT?

look guys moral is, Too much time and money has been invested by some people just to see their toons age and grow lonely. I understand Warmane doesnt have to do anything, THIS IS A PRIVATE SERVER, but as a fellow wow player no one wants something like this happening to them, so please try to help us out a bit

CATA REBORN, I LOVE YOU ALL

2. May 3, 2016  
    They need to merge Warsong into neltharion, that way they only have to focus on 5 realms (Lordearon, ice crown , black rock ,neltharion, frostwolf)

3. May 3, 2016  
    You can quite easily patch updated player models in to your cata client.

4. May 3, 2016  
    And not to mention that the 2 weeks have passed and we should get new (old) content on Cata to farm gear \ weapons \ mounts. Keeping fingers crossed.

5. May 3, 2016  
    wait since molten went to 4.3.4 and now on warmane to have old raids eg icc opened, so i can solo some stuff.
    i might grow old and die before it happens though, but still hopefull.
    keep up the awesome progress here on cata,............oh wait my bad.

in all seriousness though do something soon before the realm dies out in 6 months time.

6. May 4, 2016  
    well cata will always be populated by 1k players atleast(ofc at peaks) soo dont worry u will always have people to raid with, but i really think they should merge warsong into neltharion, we really dont care even if people from warsong going to come with full pve gear, we really dont. All we want is more people to play with, moreover i think when cata will be better fixed they should make a system to transfer characters from wotlk into cata, that would increase population by a huge margin.

ofcourse, dont expect any fast changes, all they want is to fix wotlk atm, giving us few updates soo we wouldnt leave, couse well cata brings quite a lot of money with low keep up costs. but oh well for me cataclysm will always be something else, not only near every spec is viable in pve, but raiding has some challenges(ofc not ds :)), sinestra, council hc... tasty...
    Edited: May 4, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    And not to mention that the 2 weeks have passed and we should get new (old) content on Cata to farm gear \ weapons \ mounts. Keeping fingers crossed.
    this! there is literally nothing to do and people are leaving cus of it

8. May 5, 2016  
    They need to merge Warsong into neltharion, that way they only have to focus on 5 realms (Lordearon, ice crown , black rock ,neltharion, frostwolf)
    Agreed, merge Warsong to Neltharian.

There is nothing to lose, overall gear is practically on par between each realm, one less realm to manage and Cataclysm realms would actually look populated again.
    Edited: May 5, 2016

9. May 5, 2016  
    There not enough QQ to get the attention of any Moderator or anything here, QQ is like Warmane Bat symbol, NO BAT SYMBOL....No batman