1. May 3, 2016  

New player having some doubts

Hello guys since nostalrius closed i have been trying some servers and lordaeron seems really promising but i have some questions.

its alliance active in pvp ?

also what would you say is the least played classes on alliance atm , i saw a census post but it havent been updated for like 3 months.

thanks for your answers.

2. May 3, 2016  
    Hello guys since nostalrius closed i have been trying some servers and lordaeron seems really promising but i have some questions.

its alliance active in pvp ?

also what would you say is the least played classes on alliance atm , i saw a census post but it havent been updated for like 3 months.

thanks for your answers.
    go shaman if you dont like sham go priest/warlock/mage/balance or what you like

3. May 3, 2016  
    Hello everyone. I don't want to create new topic about new player so I will ask here. I want to create a tank character and can't decide which one ? Paladin Warrior Death Knight or Druid. And which side is doing more PvE Aliance or Horde? Thank's for your awnser :)

4. May 3, 2016  
    Hello everyone. I don't want to create new topic about new player so I will ask here. I want to create a tank character and can't decide which one ? Paladin Warrior Death Knight or Druid. And which side is doing more PvE Aliance or Horde? Thank's for your awnser :)
    alliance dk or druid

5. May 3, 2016  
    Horde is considered "better" on both PvE and PvP.
    but personally each time I start to play horde here I re-roll alliance after few days.
    Except of several top guilds on horde side rest looks completely immature - it is noticeable that, while talking to a random ally player you would meet 25+/30 years old player who more or less will talk back to you and solve your problem, while talking to random horde you would hear "gtfo mofo nooob lol"...

just my personal opinion, from my 6 years experience on this private server... no one need to agree with it.

as for class:
    dont go Warr / Paladin - overpopulated.
    DK / Rog might be good idea for melee
    any caster would do - very low Warlocks, but if you are good even balance wont have problem to join end game raids.

yea, DK or druid for versatility of specs and gameplays.
    Edited: May 3, 2016

6. May 3, 2016  
    Yes, alliance is active in PvP.

The least played classes are Warlocks by far, followed by Shamans.

7. May 3, 2016  

yea, DK or druid for versatility of specs and gameplays.
    But are they good tanks ? I'm being bored about dps or healing on pandaria :D

8. May 3, 2016  
    yeah, DK is good pre-ICC (and icc wont be around for more than half year)
    Bear is just "dmg soak" best ICC Mt (nothing beats 150k+ HP inside ICC)

9. May 3, 2016  
    But are they good tanks ? I'm being bored about dps or healing on pandaria :D
    dk is one of the best tanks also druid is

10. May 3, 2016  
    Thanks for your answers guys , ill be going warlock

11. May 3, 2016  
    Except of several top guilds on horde side rest looks completely immature - it is noticeable that, while talking to a random ally player you would meet 25+/30 years old player who more or less will talk back to you and solve your problem, while talking to random horde you would hear "gtfo mofo nooob lol"...
    This is so true. Horde = MEMORIES pretty much.

12. May 3, 2016  
    Hello guys, i mainly plain on Frostwolf, but i'd like to start playing on Lordaeron, MoP is getting boring and i think it's time to give it a break, so how are Rogues in PvP?

I like the thing that Lordaeron has coin shop restrictions and no legendary weapons, i think that is a good thing for Rogues, because otherwise Paladins, Death Knights and Warriors will be too op, and i kinda like this idea as a rogue it feels really good, but what i need to know is the current state of PvP in Lordaeron, and also Rogues.

13. May 3, 2016  
    yeah, DK is good pre-ICC (and icc wont be around for more than half year)
    Bear is just "dmg soak" best ICC Mt (nothing beats 150k+ HP inside ICC)
    Icc won't be having buffs so 150k health won't be possible to get.

14. May 3, 2016  
    Hello guys, i mainly plain on Frostwolf, but i'd like to start playing on Lordaeron, MoP is getting boring and i think it's time to give it a break, so how are Rogues in PvP?

I like the thing that Lordaeron has coin shop restrictions and no legendary weapons, i think that is a good thing for Rogues, because otherwise Paladins, Death Knights and Warriors will be too op, and i kinda like this idea as a rogue it feels really good, but what i need to know is the current state of PvP in Lordaeron, and also Rogues.
    wotlk rogue is good and fun go for it, pvp will increase in few months for sure since many people are leveling and is going to be real fun to play imho
    but my suggestion is go for sham/lock on alliance or druid balance/priest or tank dk/druid

15. May 3, 2016  
    wotlk rogue is good and fun go for it, pvp will increase in few months for sure since many people are leveling and is going to be real fun to play imho
    but my suggestion is go for sham/lock on alliance or druid balance/priest or tank dk/druid
    Thank you for your fast reply, i will think about it.
    To be honest, i'd rather wait for Deathwing & Ragnaros merge into Icecrown, there will be nearly 7200 players online every day and it's gonna be more blizz-like then Lordaeron is right now, but also a lot easier, my honest opinion is that if i play on "Icecrown" in the near future, my favorite class Rogue will suffer from legendaries, that is why i think Lordaeron is a better option for me. The only reason Lordaeron is not 100% blizz-like is to it's restrictions to legendary weapons, dungeon finder and such, which is what makes the realm very hardcore and definitely no noob related. What do you think about it?
    Edited: May 3, 2016

12 Last