1. May 3, 2016  

Playing Arenas as Shadow

Hey guys,

I play shadow priest on Lordaeron, almost have all epiic pvp gear, have around 750~ resilience.

I've been playing shadow priest for quite some time now, through out of most of the expansions I played (Wotlk, cata, MoP). But I've never played it for so long to get really good at the class.

I was wondering what should I be doing in arenas (mostly 2s) in some certain situations f.e.: when I am getting trained, when my partner is getting trained, what should be my priorities in dealing dmg or surviving melee in close combat. I know most of the time it depends on my team comp, but what are the IMPORTANT things I should do and keep in mind regardless of the team comp.

Any insightful information ins appreciated,
    Thanks

2. May 3, 2016  
    Dispelling(important),Keeping your PWS on CD.Asissting,mind control (depends on csetup),fearing properly,chaining fears with mc><SIlencing after.Keep dots up on kill target.If you are playing with rogue,you should wait for him to sap up,then rush in mounted with fear,dot,chain with silence>,mc ,disarm,blind etc.

If you are playing with mage,let mage go first,deeps,poly,nova ,chain it with dps,silences etc.

Its very situational,you ahve to see opportunity for such things.

Watch videos and duel alot your counter comps.Mind cotnrol is godlikespell.

3. May 3, 2016  
    Dispelling(important),Keeping your PWS on CD.Asissting,mind control (depends on csetup),fearing properly,chaining fears with mc><SIlencing after.Keep dots up on kill target.If you are playing with rogue,you should wait for him to sap up,then rush in mounted with fear,dot,chain with silence>,mc ,disarm,blind etc.

If you are playing with mage,let mage go first,deeps,poly,nova ,chain it with dps,silences etc.

Its very situational,you ahve to see opportunity for such things.

Watch videos and duel alot your counter comps.Mind cotnrol is godlikespell.
    Thanks, I have never seen a good use of Mind Control in arena, I can see the potential, but most of the time I just dont find a global for it.

4. May 3, 2016  
    Mc is 10 sec>fear of cd is 12>you can buy so much time ,just bring him to you,and fear him afterwards.:) Hence a party member should help ya with ccing especially rogue or frost mag.e