1. May 3, 2016  

Dungeon finder

Hi, why does it take 1 hour + to get in a group when in que for dungeon finder?

I dont understand, I que as tank, dps and healer together, I never get in. It used to be Instant as tank/healer in retail.

Is it bugged or whats up?

Ty

2. May 3, 2016  
    Y i just soo that i just que with my dps and heal and just look something don't work properky with that rdf xD
    http://postimg.org/image/7irtu02w1/full/
    http://postimg.org/image/e4sy6350h/full/

3. May 4, 2016  
    Nobody simply bothers to do so while leveling, because people are used to questing as to a faster way how to level up and at max level people prefer to make full groups themselves without rdf throwing in random people.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Nobody simply bothers to do so while leveling, because people are used to questing as to a faster way how to level up and at max level people prefer to make full groups themselves without rdf throwing in random people.
    People don't prefer to make full groups. They must do that because rdf isn't working properly.
    And many many ppl (including me) love doing dungeons while leveling, because it's on of the most beautiful part of this game..

5. May 5, 2016  
    I can tell u that what u are saying is incorrect.
    I used to level a prot warr together with a hpala friend on the old core. We leveled by using rdf from lvl 15 until 80 and suprisingly rdf poped at every level up so there were always at least 3 other ppl in queue.

The reason why it doesnt pop up these days is because the system is bugged and not because of inactivity.

6. May 10, 2016  
    its 100% bugged, always when I que with tank i miss dps, when i que with heal i miss tank and so on. this should be fixed asap

7. May 10, 2016  
    I've made a forum thread about it a few days after the core update, but they told me it "works fine"... Well, yes, it works fine after a server crash/restart and then it bugs out again.
    It's almost impossible to use the solo queue - it will pop only if 4 ppl que as a party (if you're the last person they need), or if there's a group of 4 ppl already in the dungeon and they queue to find a replacement. There's a bug report, but it has only 15 votes...

8. May 12, 2016  
    Because you need 5 people to make a dungeon group via RDF