1. May 4, 2016  
    Only at coin store, but the server has to be funded somehow, RDF has nothing to do with it.
    It has everything to do with it. It's a feature that is disabled on this realm. Which makes it non-blizz like.

2. May 4, 2016  
    There is a point to actually seeing what gear one is wearing.

3. May 4, 2016  
    No transmog is one of the reasons I chose to play on this realm in the first place.

4. May 4, 2016  
    It has everything to do with it. It's a feature that is disabled on this realm. Which makes it non-blizz like.
    That makes it non-Blizzlone, its still Blizzlike.

But even at Wotlk, blizzard had a donation shop. Celestial Steed and a couple of vanity pets that you could only buy with real money.
    Edited: May 4, 2016

5. May 4, 2016  
    I don't see it as a issue if they do it like they thought about doing. Only you would see it, not others. I personally don't care how I look but i know quite a few do. I think there are add ons that can do it though but I can't be bothered to check.

6. May 4, 2016  
    There is a point to actually seeing what gear one is wearing.
    When 90% of the population uses gear score for a quicker idea of a person's gear level, there is no real argument against Transmogrification as it does not alter the way the game plays at all. I don't see people complaining about others using WoD models, so why care if they allow transmogrification?

What exactly are the features that makes this server non-blizzlike?
    - No random dungeon finder
    - No heirlooms
    - Super buffed bosses
    - Coin Store
    - Events that give out prizes
    - Character trading
    - Server allowing 12k players (On retail it was adjustable, but usually stayed around 3,000)

Although I have always found the argument for "blizzlike" to be shallow and trite. If you don't like the basic realm design, you are free to play another server.
    Edited: May 4, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    That argument about Blizzlike seems quite biased anyway. Buffed bosses, no rdf, restricion on item acquirings and client sided WoD model keeps it Blizzlike while client-sided Transmog (if following staff's idea) doesn't

8. May 4, 2016  
    The lack of Dungeon finder makes it totally non-blizzlike since it is a feature that made Wotlk leveling easier and faster, since you don't get the exp from finishing the dungeons and the bags that used to contain blue items such rings, necklaces, cloaks etc.

It seems even less blizzlike having WOD models in Wotlk than transmog, but ok.

And again, it's ok if they don't put Transmog, i just asked for it, because it is a feature that i love and this server is not blizzlike in many aspects, it is a Wotlk progressive realm with modified things. But do not come saying that Transmog cannot be implemented because makes the server non-blizzlike, because it already isn't.

9. May 4, 2016  

10. May 4, 2016  
    Once and for all people need to have their facts correct.
    We are currently on the Ulduar part in the progression.

Ulduar was implemented in patch 3.1.0, intended to be one grade in difficulty above Naxxramas.[1][2][3]
    Dungeon Finder is the "Looking for Dungeon" (LFD) system Blizzard introduced in patch 3.3.0. It

So stop saying that the server is not blizzlike because they have not enabled RDF. That is wrong, we are currently blizzlike by waiting with releasing RDF.

11. May 4, 2016  

12. May 4, 2016  
    When 90% of the population uses gear score for a quicker idea of a person's gear level, there is no real argument against Transmogrification as it does not alter the way the game plays at all. I don't see people complaining about others using WoD models, so why care if they allow transmogrification?

- No random dungeon finder
    - No heirlooms
    - Super buffed bosses
    - Coin Store
    - Events that give out prizes
    - Character trading
    - Server allowing 12k players (On retail it was adjustable, but usually stayed around 3,000)

Although I have always found the argument for "blizzlike" to be shallow and trite. If you don't like the basic realm design, you are free to play another server.
    Agreed. It's silly to use the "I can see how amazing their gear is" argument, as everyone is using a gearscore addon which tells you. Besides if the transmogrification was toggled on your account settings as they've been suggesting, it will not change the game experience of those who, for one reason or another, don't want transmog in the game. So why take it away from those who would really want it implemented if it doesn't affect you?

Once and for all people need to have their facts correct.
    We are currently on the Ulduar part in the progression.

Ulduar was implemented in patch 3.1.0, intended to be one grade in difficulty above Naxxramas.[1][2][3]
    Dungeon Finder is the "Looking for Dungeon" (LFD) system Blizzard introduced in patch 3.3.0. It

So stop saying that the server is not blizzlike because they have not enabled RDF. That is wrong, we are currently blizzlike by waiting with releasing RDF.
    You need to get your facts straight. Doesn't matter what patch Lordaeron is at content-wise, it has been on patch 3.3.5 since day 1. And in case you've missed it, the staff have said repeatedly that RDF is not coming.

13. May 5, 2016  

You need to get your facts straight. Doesn't matter what patch Lordaeron is at content-wise, it has been on patch 3.3.5 since day 1. And in case you've missed it, the staff have said repeatedly that RDF is not coming.
    Ofcourse it matters what patch Lordaeron is at content-wise. If we are currently getting conquest emblems for instances normally, how would it look if we already could start farming emblem of frost by RDF? When the gear is not even released yet?
    Yes, it has been patch 3.3.5 since day one, but as I said, how would the server look if people could use RDF already if the content is not ready? (Not telling that you want it or anything like that, hope you understand me^^.)

And if you've missed it, I have never said that I want RDF, I have said that people must stop saying that Lordaeron is not blizzlike because there is no RDF. Also, I migth be wrong - but I have never seen that the staff say that Lordaeron is blizzlike. As far as I know they have said it is the most hardcore.

14. May 5, 2016  
    Well, no rdf is not the only thing I listed there, and they did say it's not coming and I take it as no RDF even until ICC.

Ofcourse it matters what patch Lordaeron is at content-wise. If we are currently getting conquest emblems for instances normally, how would it look if we already could start farming emblem of frost by RDF? When the gear is not even released yet?
    Yes, it has been patch 3.3.5 since day one, but as I said, how would the server look if people could use RDF already if the content is not ready? (Not telling that you want it or anything like that, hope you understand me^^.)

And if you've missed it, I have never said that I want RDF, I have said that people must stop saying that Lordaeron is not blizzlike because there is no RDF. Also, I migth be wrong - but I have never seen that the staff say that Lordaeron is blizzlike. As far as I know they have said it is the most hardcore.
    Pretty sure if (and only if) RDF was there, the reward/emblem would be attuned to the current content. Also, mild contradiction on the blizzlike argument.

Aaaand before I get outta control, maybe I should move on somewhere else

First 123