1. May 3, 2016  

Good job

Any reason for removing .utility command?
    I mean removing .appear command is easily understandable but it's not like players were abusing .u in any way. yes no maybe so?
    no.

2. May 3, 2016  
    So you can't change horde or alliance anymore? RIP anyone who didn't know this was coming and had one on either side. Also why are they spending their time removing features from the server without adding arena points again or changing the arena point vendors to honour?

Why don't they tell us why they're making these choices?

The dumb transmog system is now a bit broken because you can't trade from horde to alliance. YouPlayedYourself
    Edited: May 3, 2016

3. May 3, 2016  
    Any reason for removing .utility command?
    I mean removing .appear command is easily understandable but it's not like players were abusing .u in any way. yes no maybe so?
    no.
    Wait wut, they shut the server down for 6 hours to remove 2 commands?
    Lol, somebody doens't know how to program here...

4. May 3, 2016  
    so u actually took everything a vip had left?
    good job!
    maybe do something against all those hackers and scripters instead of doing useless changes on the server.
    meanwhile u even have script kicks in bgs and u do **** about it.
    but shutting server for 6hrs do remove two commands?

and just btw: do vip people get anything for it?
    i mean 90% of the people bought vip for the gear (u ****ed that) or to teleport/appear (u ****ed half of that aswell)
    cause its not like this server ( AT ) was able to run cause of donation usch as vip. :x

5. May 3, 2016  
    Changing faction wasn't just a VIP feature everyone could use it.

6. May 3, 2016  
    Whats wrong with you guys? Nobody cares about this server? Its almost a whole year! Everyone is telling you about those arena mounts, about items what cannot be buy cause they cost arena points. Also Badge of Justice what are obtained from Isle have no sense already one year!!! And nobody from Devs, GMs care about it? And you are doing mainterance and all what you done is just removing commands what were really helpful and players used it. Im asking, are you joking? The server needs some change. Please, do something for it and stop doing that "i have nothing to do with it" or "i dont care". I believe it doesnt take so much time.
    If i can do something for it, help you with something just tell me, i will be honored to help with it in anyway. And i think a lot of people too.

Thanks, wish you a nice rest of the day.

7. May 3, 2016  
    "Whats wrong with you guys?"

Pretty much. Hello?

8. May 3, 2016  
    I got stuck on ally side. What a s@#% hole.

9. May 3, 2016  
    First name change gets broken and now pretty much all vip commands gone. RIP dem vips.

10. May 3, 2016  
    Still no word from any GM on why it's gone or even what they were doing for maintenence in the first place.

11. May 3, 2016  

12. May 3, 2016  
    They don't care for Blackrock anymore... The only realm Im actually able to play (because I can't lvl up). They remove some VIP things and still doesn't do nothing against hackers or scripters. Its sad to see that this server (I mean, realm) its doing down. If you guys still wanna keep Blackrock alive, do something for it.... otherwise RIP.