1. May 3, 2016  

Is Zygor leveling guide actually good?

Hi, I am using Zygor lvling guide since lvl 1 and curently I am 30. I have a feeling that you travel a lot instead of just doing quests in the zone. Is leveling alone faster or what is up with this? I am lvling first time on x1 so I don't really know do you have to travel a lot or not.

2. May 3, 2016  
    I've been using this one and it seems pretty well put together: http://www.ding80.com/alliance_leveling_guide/
    Typically they have you travel for large groups of grinding quests which is a good thing for x1!

3. May 3, 2016  
    Zygor and Ding is like 95% same stuff. Sometimes they go sideways.
    after lvl 30 you might think they are lame, but you will profit at 40-50 cos of that lvl30 stupid "go there do 1 quest ad come back".
    you always turn quests on best conditions - what isnt usual with typical "clear zone - next zone" leveling.

4. May 3, 2016  
    Yeah, I'll continue using it. I don't have to think. I just play.

5. May 4, 2016  
    Yeah, I'll continue using it. I don't have to think. I just play.
    This is exactly why I use it. I've leveled so many characters and memorised almost every quest, it's nice to turn on the auto-accept and auto-turnin options and just run it!

6. May 6, 2016  
    Its good but the problem i face is that you are not the only one leveling with Zygor.

So with 11999 other Players, you have to wait on many quests because a good amount of players follows this guide and wants to kill and loot the same as you

7. May 6, 2016  
    I've had no problems grouping with other players on the same quests as me... I mean, it is a multiplayer game, after all.

8. May 6, 2016  
    I've used zygors lvl1-70 now. It's been a great guide so far, only proplem I've had is that I really want to move to outlands at level 58 and to northrend at level 68, so I had to improvise a bit, but the guide catched up both times nicely. I like leveling with quests and not with grinding and leveling with zygors focuses on leveling via quests. I remember skipping some parts of the quest at vanilla levels because I didn't want to move to another end of the world, but I regretted it a bit later. :)

9. May 6, 2016  
    it is good, but i only use it when leveling from 1 to 58( before going to outland ) cuz i come from x14 server and i struglle here the most between vanilla and outland, and i pretty much storm outland even here on x1, but is is really good addon - guide

10. May 7, 2016  
    Zygor is great most of the times. But some Quests on Warmane dont have the right order. Meaning: You have to turn in Quest B to be able to accept Quest A.
    Zygor should know which quests are important to do and which you can skip, but at some point it fails (only experienced it like 1 or 2 times in northrend though). Im not so sure if Zygors or Warmane is wrong, but I think it's warmane.

Everything apart from that: Yes, its a great addon.