1. May 3, 2016  

Emalon 10/25 worse than Yogg 0 keepers

Hey Lordaeron,

we just did Emalon10m in a full guild run of Memories (server first ulduar25) and only barely managed to kill him, with few seconds into the 6 minute enrage timer.
    We almost had a perfect raid setup, with nobody being below 4.3k GS, fully flasked, buffed, and potting. While we managed to spread out in the room perfectly to avoid CL (lethal when chained more than 3 times), the Nova and minimised run time between energised adds and boss, the bosses hp of 10.5m (400% buff from retail) in conjuction with the adds hp (almost 600k) and the 6 minute enrager timer make Emalon currently unkillable for anybody that does not meet the above stated requirements that we had.

Conclusion 10m: Pugging Emalon as a PvPer or low geared like it is intended? Go choke on a fat one son.

A few hours later we went for Emalon25m with 25 guild members, all coming in BiS t7 content gear and a few pieces from 10 and 25 ulduar and ofc with full consumables. Tacticwise its the same story except the lightning nova cant be outranged, u will take full dmg regardless of ur position, even with a proper rotation of Divine Hymns and Raid Sacs at least 1 player died on every Nova. Needless to say, less people = less dmg = add explodes = raidwipe.

In general, the same problems that occured in 10m also happen in 25m. The boss comes with 36m hp, 1.8m hp adds and a 6 min enrage timer. Sure, u could probably kill the boss with few seconds into the enrage, but unfortunately u wont even reach that state, as there 100% will be dead players and dead players mean dead raid on this boss. The boss as of now is unkillable 100%.

Conclusion 25m: Pugging Emalon as a PvPer, low geared or even in an organised and 4.4k+ GS raid? Go choke on an even fatter one son.

Fix

2. May 3, 2016  

3. May 3, 2016  

4. May 3, 2016  

5. May 3, 2016  
    2 tanks 5 healers 18 DKs and boss is dead. Good design.

6. May 3, 2016  
    crash the server, add more hp Kappa

7. May 3, 2016  
    @Memories how is your attitude towards the buffing after wednesday?
    It was really easy on Wednesday but now sheesh.

8. May 3, 2016  
    First time Horde has WG since tuesday so sorry I don't know )))

9. May 3, 2016  
    im not even raiding yet and this **** annoys the **** out of me...who came with the idea,hey lets boost all raids by 400%,and everyone agreed ? What the **** ?

10. May 3, 2016  
    im not even raiding yet and this **** annoys the **** out of me...who came with the idea,hey lets boost all raids by 400%,and everyone agreed ? What the **** ?
    The idea is dont give away free gear ;)

11. May 3, 2016  
    My guild killed 10 man Emalon yesterday, have not yet tried 25 man, but our situation was very similar. We had full raid buffs, ideal comp, using speed pots at the precise moments, and we still only had a few seconds left on enraged.

While a challenge, it is way too tightly tuned for this kind of raid, and flat out impossible to anyone not in full 213/226 gear.

12. May 3, 2016  
    The idea is dont give away free gear ;)
    The idea is: it wasn't like that on the bloody retail, so why be a smartass and put it on petty private server (size-wise comparing to retail)?

I mean, Idgaf about PvE on Lord because I have no intention on playing it like this, but still reading about this crap gives me the same reaction as it did to decert00.
    "Complete WotLK experience with Cataclysm HP bosses" should be a tip on the main page.

13. May 3, 2016  
    i mean they've said time and time again that Blizzlike was never a part of their design. I dunno why this still shocks so many people.

14. May 3, 2016  
    "Complete WotLK experience with Cataclysm HP bosses" should be a tip on the main page.
    Very good representation, i myself am divided whether i like or not the buffs, because there is a limit until which buffs are good after that they are too much

15. May 3, 2016  
    I am going to be very upset with this buffs of EVERYTHING here... its starting to be server for 12k ppl with bis gear and 100days played. gg warmane

123 ... Last