1. May 3, 2016  
    The buffs make it challenging as the server is on 3.3.5 patch and the damage that all classes do is way higher than it was on retail during naxx/uld/toc (how does 4k average dps per member in naxx sound like to you?). Though I have to say that some buffs are a bit ridiculous and will probably be made more managable, especially Emalon.

2. May 3, 2016  
    Seems like a l2p issue to me.

Spoiler: Show
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

3. May 3, 2016  
    i agree with "challenging" but boost by 400% is not challenging, its nonsense and only few ppl are able to deal with it...bis gear, bis setup and 95% of server population cant afford this setup and such a geared ppl so why is VOA - basically raid for everyone and even for pvp players so OP
    Edited: May 3, 2016

4. May 3, 2016  
    His difficulty is being adjusted tomorrow.

5. May 3, 2016  

6. May 3, 2016  
    Want a cookie? Cause I can do that too. http://i.imgur.com/LQOR5Jh.jpg

Now try it on 25 man and say "ez boys".

And for those curious about 10 man Emalon, look at the DPS meter, because even with those numbers we were still only TWO SECONDS away from enrage.
    Edited: May 3, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    It is acutally good that even VOA is buffed, because you get Tier 8,5 Items. And do you think they would gief you 2 Pieces of Tier 8,5 for doing nothing ? He drops Freya/Mimiron Tier Pieces and those 2 Bosses aint that easy in Ulduar 25 so i totaly unstand why it is buffed. I also agree that it is abit overbuffed or even impossible to kill in 25 atm. I just hope they dont nerf it to death so every of those Casuals crying here in Forum getting FREE LOOT.

8. May 4, 2016  
    It is acutally good that even VOA is buffed, because you get Tier 8,5 Items. And do you think they would gief you 2 Pieces of Tier 8,5 for doing nothing ? He drops Freya/Mimiron Tier Pieces and those 2 Bosses aint that easy in Ulduar 25 so i totaly unstand why it is buffed. I also agree that it is abit overbuffed or even impossible to kill in 25 atm. I just hope they dont nerf it to death so every of those Casuals crying here in Forum getting FREE LOOT.
    Realy?

Btw the moste of time he drops ****y PvP Gear

9. May 4, 2016  
    Just reduce the HP of the adds by 5-10% and it becomes alot more manageable but still challenging.

10. May 4, 2016  
    Just reduce the HP of the adds by 5-10% and it becomes alot more manageable but still challenging.
    5% wouldn't do much.

11. May 4, 2016  
    We have defeated 10 man Emalon yesterday, and I can say it was pretty easy.
    But I can agree, that 25man, cannot be killed nowadays. Least not with this buff.

His difficulty is being adjusted tomorrow.
    thanks.

12. May 4, 2016  

And? What I know VoA is for PVP guys..... They can't make 10K dps for get kill and gear.

13. May 4, 2016  
    And? What I know VoA is for PVP guys..... They can't make 10K dps for get kill and gear.
    get good or go home

14. May 4, 2016  
    im not even raiding yet and this **** annoys the **** out of me...who came with the idea,hey lets boost all raids by 400%,and everyone agreed ? What the **** ?
    Most people voted against it. Warmane pretty much decided to say they don't care what we want, accused the community of rigging the pole they put up and decided to discard the results of the pole. And this was suppose to only be for Naxx.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....304622&page=12

I've stopped playing. I don't find the raiding fun at all on this realm.

15. May 4, 2016  
    Increasing a boss's difficulty to match the experience people have gained over the years of WotLK is one thing.

Buffing it to a point where top guilds struggle downing it is another.

It's not about "free loot", it's about overdoing it.

First 1234 ... Last