1. May 3, 2016  

<Huge in Japan> Best PvP Guild from old Warsong is Rebooting on Nelth (Horde)

We're Led by a few Multi Glad R1 players/Former MiT Competitors. Looking to increase our roster for competitive reasons and community purposes.

Currently building an RBG roster and are looking forward to having a decent RBG schedule. (if you're a guild looking to set some up just message me on forums and we can schedule something)

Looking to get some of our old members if possible, newcomers are welcome. As our roster increases Core-RBG slots will be harder to guarantee, right now we have a few priority picks. And some people I would just love to have for various reasons.

As someone who has played Warmane/Molten/AT on and off for a few years Personally I'm looking for people that are enjoyable to play with, I want to build a community. That being said, you don't have to be the "best" player. We're not looking to be Elitists, We have no issue helping people progress and play better. Looking forward to playing with the some of you who choose to join the goon squad.

-Jdmt

Have a random pic from old Warsong for....reasons...
    Edited: May 4, 2016

2. May 14, 2016  
    Hi there, what are the requirements for joining your guild?

Is there any specific roles still needed?

Regards,
    Red.