1. May 3, 2016  

MW Monk Mana Tea OR OTHER ISSUE

Hello,

I am a Rank 1 Mistweaver from retail US, and recently I have found that monks go OOM (Out of mana) WAY too fast. I am still not sure whether it is a Mana Tea related bug or it's Mistweaver spirit regeneration, or any other issue. If you could help find the cause that would be great... But this certainly does not look legitimate.

2. May 3, 2016  
    If you did not check, how can you say its not ok?

3. May 3, 2016  
    If you did not check, how can you say its not ok?
    I know this is a problem. I have checked it, I just don't know whats causing the problem. I think there is a problem with the amount of mana Mistweaver uses. I am asking you to check what the actual problem is. COULD YOU PLEASE FIND OUT?

4. May 3, 2016  
    It is broken for sure, i can vouch for it myself....along with BM hunters, their pets are super broken, please check it out asap..thank you
    Best regards
    Tomsawyer

5. May 3, 2016  
    It is broken for sure, i can vouch for it myself....along with BM hunters, their pets are super broken, please check it out asap..thank you
    Best regards
    Tomsawyer
    I went OOM before dampening even kicked in... I will record my games from now on and show you what I mean.

6. May 3, 2016  
    The problem is that you think (not referring to actual though process, but "assume" term instead) instead of knowing.
    Everyone thinks how something is not working fine then talks around like he knows stuff, then of course others pick up on it and do the same.
    More people should know (find the problem) instead of think (assume there is a problem), I don't rly have time to chase every "I think" thread.
    So when you know then report to bug tracker (When I say "you know" I mean that there is some factual evidence and/or steps to reproduce, you of course do not have to do detailed testing of the bug if you do not want to, but it would be very good if you prove that it is there, so that way we do not spend time on wild goose chase)
    (P.S. I'm a MW Monk and I do not feel this problem, then again I do not use Surging Mist outside of Thunder Focus).
    Edited: May 3, 2016

7. May 3, 2016  
    I dont feel like i got any mana issues tbh
    I play a mw monk for a long time ( im still rlly bad at it )
    I did arenas till 40-50 % dampening with full mana + 20 mana stacks ( Like I said im a bad player , this was around 1800-2000 rate )
    I never got any mana issues unless i play 3s for fun / play 2s till high dampening mostly

8. May 3, 2016  
    I've been playing monk for months and at the moment there is no way in hell I can go oom in neither bg nor arena. I can guarantee that no matter which other type of healer you put against me, I will not be the first to lose mana. Your build is more likely the problem. Talk to Amulan, Tsunade, Iamsexy or Ariana (all on ally side,all 2.2k+) and ask them about their mana handling.
    Edited: May 3, 2016

9. May 4, 2016  
    get a healbot like half of the healers on warmane and ur mana issues will be gone

10. May 4, 2016  
    Hello,

I am a Rank 1 Mistweaver from retail US, and recently I have found that monks go OOM (Out of mana) WAY too fast. I am still not sure whether it is a Mana Tea related bug or it's Mistweaver spirit regeneration, or any other issue. If you could help find the cause that would be great... But this certainly does not look legitimate.
    I expected better analytic skills from a rank 1 MW US. I'm disappointed in you. Retail database is where we get all the references for the bugs, and now u come from there and you say you don't know the issue>?

11. May 4, 2016  
    I expected better analytic skills from a rank 1 MW US. I'm disappointed in you. Retail database is where we get all the references for the bugs, and now u come from there and you say you don't know the issue>?
    i farm u nerd

12. May 4, 2016  
    I've been playing monk for months and at the moment there is no way in hell I can go oom in neither bg nor arena. I can guarantee that no matter which other type of healer you put against me, I will not be the first to lose mana. Your build is more likely the problem. Talk to Amulan, Tsunade, Iamsexy or Ariana (all on ally side,all 2.2k+) and ask them about their mana handling.
    u have no idea who i am first of all... second of all i would never go oom on retail... third of all dont tell me my build is trash cuz i farm u

Maxuhmilli

13. May 4, 2016  
    To be honest, i was thinking this is a joke , i face mw monks that have 90%+ mana even with 50%+ damp.
    Could be that its a new bug,but still ,mw is the hardest healer to get oom...

14. May 4, 2016  
    I cant say what the problem is, but there clearly is one and I don't know whats causing it.