1. May 4, 2016  

Melee Survival hunter PvE Dps

Hey so I was leveling my hunter and I remember that melee hunter was actually a spec back in the day. Since I really dont know much about hunters, anyone know anything as far as talents and stuff?

I know that some people just laugh at the fact of melee hunter, but I know that melee hunter was actually good pve spec if done correctly.

2. May 4, 2016  
    Hi, I would suggest you trying BM instead during levelling, as it would make it much easier. Sadly, as much as we would enjoy it, there is no real melee hunter spec, and any such spec would be pretty weak compared to any kind of ranged hunter. I actually tried a melee hunter once just for an experiment and I can tell you the results were disappointing. Supposedly, Blizzard originally intended Survival to be a melee hunter spec but it was scrapped before it ever happened. As for levelling, just go BM and have fun while the pet tanks stuff and you kill them. :D

3. May 4, 2016  
    Lol. The thing is that you just don't get talents or abilities that make going melee worth it. Especially since we aren't on a vanilla server where it would have the best viability. It was intended to be yes but it never really panned out and was changed to be what it is now. I would let go of the melee hunt dream. :D

4. May 4, 2016  

5. May 5, 2016  

6. May 5, 2016  
    sorry i was trolling a little at the end, no offense.