1. May 4, 2016  

HELP! Also hi there!

Hey there,

It has been a long time since playing WoW and I would like to play the version I remember. :)

also HELP! haha

Not sure why, but it throws me this error every time I try to make a character.
    (ERROR Creating Character)
    It is also my fist character so, I can't really play the game right now xD heh.

2. May 4, 2016  
    Hallo there and welcome

i had a similar problem just delete your wtf and chach file that worked for me

also what sever are you planing on playing on

3. May 4, 2016  
    Thanks for the help buddy! :) But umm, I gave it a try and it didn't work. Bleeehhhh, I will just try redownloading it.
    I hope it works on windows 10

And Ragnaros

4. May 4, 2016  
    Nope! Nothing is working. Heh... oh boy.

5. May 4, 2016  
    There is an issue with the new wod model client certain hair styles ect will give you an error, go download the old model client

6. May 4, 2016  
    Hey there,

It has been a long time since playing WoW and I would like to play the version I remember. :)

also HELP! haha

Not sure why, but it throws me this error every time I try to make a character.
    (ERROR Creating Character)
    It is also my fist character so, I can't really play the game right now xD heh.
    Welcome to Warmane!

As Thydus just said, it is due to some new WoD models not being compatible with the old core.
    You can either:
    - Download the old (original) version.
    - Recustomize your character so that it fits the models we allow in WOTLK. Generally changing your appearance a bit should work.

7. May 5, 2016  
    Welcome to Warmane!

As Thydus just said, it is due to some new WoD models not being compatible with the old core.
    You can either:
    - Download the old (original) version.
    - Recustomize your character so that it fits the models we allow in WOTLK. Generally changing your appearance a bit should work.
    There is an issue with the new wod model client certain hair styles ect will give you an error, go download the old model client
    Hey! Thank you guys, you were right, It was the hair. My character was just too good looking for the server to handle.
    What a shame ;)