1. May 4, 2016  

Login Queue,Queue and Queue...

Hi Warmane.

I'm creating this Topic cause i love to play on Warmane realm but since 1 week, i'm kinda tired
    Ive been patient for few days but now...it's enough haha. I had to post this topic about Login Queue.

Is it possible to do something with this Login Queue.
    I'm loggin on Warmane like 3-4 times a day and always have to wait like 45 mins to 1,75 hours before being able to play.
    When i have like 1 hour to play quickly with a friend or someting, im getting hit by this wall "Login Queue", so i can't play. :(

Will you split this server on 2 wotlk realm ? : There's like 12k players + 1,5k in queue. = 2 realm with 6,5k players on it, not bad.
    When not on a player rush, the realm average is like ,5-7k players. So 3-4k on both realm will not kill us :D we'll still be able to find players for dungeon etc. Or use dungeon finder Cross Realm with both Wotlk Servers.

Well, thats what i think. Some will say : This option sucks but this is my opinion ;)

Since Nostalrius Vanilla server closed his doors, i think most players joined Warmane and caused this Login Queue..

I'm not saying that i'm gonna stop playing on this realm but, im sure you know how i feel when i have to wait like 50mins before playing WoW when i have only 1.5 hours to spend on this game.

Thanks alot for yaking your time to read my post.
    Have a nice day.

Sorry for my bad English :) But i think you've seen worst.

2. May 4, 2016  
    Well let me address some of this though you may not like what I suggest.
    There is more than that many people, people are constantly coming and going and later times are not the same as those who log in during rush. It seems simple but it would take alot of time and effort to make another realm and might cause lag for server if not made correctly. It also takes resources from elsewhere and time which could cause other realms to wait for fixes or other projects.
    Deathwing and ragnaros are merging soon to consolidate. Cross rdf might be fun...If lord had rdf xD

My suggestion is to either donate to skip queue and help the server to avoid losing time or make a toon on another realm and occasionally play with it instead of just stubbornly sticking to one realm. Yeah may not be lord but I play wow for the game not the realm. But that's just my feelings on it.

Good luck and welcome

3. May 4, 2016  
    Hi Warmane.

I'm creating this Topic cause i love to play on Warmane realm but since 1 week, i'm kinda tired
    Ive been patient for few days but now...it's enough haha. I had to post this topic about Login Queue.

Is it possible to do something with this Login Queue.
    I'm loggin on Warmane like 3-4 times a day and always have to wait like 45 mins to 1,75 hours before being able to play.
    When i have like 1 hour to play quickly with a friend or someting, im getting hit by this wall "Login Queue", so i can't play. :(

Will you split this server on 2 wotlk realm ? : There's like 12k players + 1,5k in queue. = 2 realm with 6,5k players on it, not bad.
    When not on a player rush, the realm average is like ,5-7k players. So 3-4k on both realm will not kill us :D we'll still be able to find players for dungeon etc. Or use dungeon finder Cross Realm with both Wotlk Servers.

Well, thats what i think. Some will say : This option sucks but this is my opinion ;)

Since Nostalrius Vanilla server closed his doors, i think most players joined Warmane and caused this Login Queue..

I'm not saying that i'm gonna stop playing on this realm but, im sure you know how i feel when i have to wait like 50mins before playing WoW when i have only 1.5 hours to spend on this game.

Thanks alot for yaking your time to read my post.
    Have a nice day.

Sorry for my bad English :) But i think you've seen worst.
    You can skip the queue by donating , the option is there for you to use . Goold luck and have a nice day .

4. May 4, 2016  
    Yea i understand ya, but if i have to donate like 5 coins a month or something, 5 coins is like 10$?
    10$ = month on retail :D, im not on retail anymore cause im kinda out of money since 6 months. im injured :(

Is it possible ton increase Population cap to like 14k instead of 12k. So will not have anymore queue.

Or server gonna be too laggy with 2k more players on?
    Edited: May 4, 2016

5. May 4, 2016  
    10 for 10 i think and you spend 5 for a month. Cheaper than retail and completely optional.

6. May 4, 2016  
    I think they like when there are queues since people then pay for skip queue.

I don't know how much they actually earn from this feature but I like to think it's a lot of money. So in short. While it's a problem for a player, queues are actually good for the owners since it generates additional income for them.

If they make new server and remove the queue, no one will buy queue skip anymore + they will have more expenese due to new server.

I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Queues are cool :)
    I would never remove them if I were in their shoes.

7. May 4, 2016  

8. May 4, 2016  
    Yea i understand ya, but if i have to donate like 5 coins a month or something, 5 coins is like 10$?
    10$ = month on retail :D, im not on retail anymore cause im kinda out of money since 6 months. im injured :(

Is it possible ton increase Population cap to like 14k instead of 12k. So will not have anymore queue.

Or server gonna be too laggy with 2k more players on?
    what makes you think there wouldn't be queues at 14k? The queue has good and bad points to it.

9. May 4, 2016  
    If they increase queue as is then there will be alot of lag. Happened before. But they are working to increase the cap just takes time and money for it to happen.

10. I have problems with queue. For example, Im 800th in queue and around 300 counting just stops for 1 hour or permanent for example at 334th and wont move. Fix this problem, i cant donate 5 accounts and wont wait because of bug.

11. I dont get u ppls u cry about queue when there is lordaeron where u dont need wait.Slow lvling?If u are in queue 5 hours that faster?:d dumbasses

12. I have problems with queue. For example, Im 800th in queue and around 300 counting just stops for 1 hour or permanent for example at 334th and wont move. Fix this problem, i cant donate 5 accounts and wont wait because of bug.
    There's nothing to fix. Every donor that skips the queue makes the wait longer, but the client isn't made to acknowledge that, so the counter stays the same. If a thousand donors login when you are showing as position 1, the server will treat you as being at position 1001 and you will still remain showing as next in line for a long time.

13. Since there is an option to skin que with donation,that means many people use it,which means they have the que on purose to earn more money.

14. Since there is an option to skin que with donation,that means many people use it,which means they have the que on purose to earn more money.
    Doesn't explain why they have queue on one ONE out of SEVEN realms then.. would make sense to milk all realms for money no? Since they don't care about the free players and only want donors?

i mean we all know the pop count is multiplied by 2, but let the queue conspiracies die already, they make no sense.