1. May 4, 2016  

Question Regarding Purchasing Characters

If I was to purchase someone's level 55+ would that enable me to create a DK?

Not sure if the limiter is HAVING a level 55+ or having grinded to level 55 yourself.

2. May 4, 2016  
    That's...a good question actually lol. My opinion you should but I might be wrong.

3. May 4, 2016  
    That's...a good question actually lol. My opinion you should but I might be wrong.
    I wana take the plunge and test it but Im not sure if the admins would do anything if it turns out to not work that way.

4. May 4, 2016  
    You will be able to.

5. May 4, 2016  
    What if you directly buy a DK without leveling any toons to 55 priorly? Is it possible?

6. May 4, 2016  
    I'm thinking yes. I don't think it really accounts for much except that there is indeed a lvl 55+ on a realm or ,in case of lord, on the realm itself. Again, I haven't tested it but it would be like getting a instant 80 and then making a death knight which I did do after moltdown.

7. May 4, 2016  
    Go figure when I go to donate to afford a level 55 the payment gateway kicks the can. >.> Waiting on a reply from them since my bank said it is not an issue on their end.