1. May 4, 2016  

Changelog April 16?

"... We are aiming to have an update with the first batch of old content ports within the next 1-2 weeks.

... An update and changelog with all those fixes will be prepared soon."

Any updates?

2. May 4, 2016  
    I am also curious, seems like they lied once again about old content.

3. May 4, 2016  
    okay I'm hoping there's no problem in mentioning something someone said on a stream...
    content testing only happened last week or something so up till last week they didn't know if content is gonna be copy paste or take lots more work, since no update seems more like the latter seeing as we didn't get any new content,
    the recent maintenance, from what I've noticed, finally resynced server time to real time so there isn't a 13 minute difference between ST and real time

4. May 5, 2016  
    okay I'm hoping there's no problem in mentioning something someone said on a stream...
    content testing only happened last week or something so up till last week they didn't know if content is gonna be copy paste or take lots more work, since no update seems more like the latter seeing as we didn't get any new content,
    the recent maintenance, from what I've noticed, finally resynced server time to real time so there isn't a 13 minute difference between ST and real time
    We shall see the development in the following days. Perhaps they will post a new devlog and delay the porting of new (old) instances.

@Islingr, could you by any chance post the screenshot from that stream? I'm very intrigued by what's been posted. Was it someone from the Staff that said that?

5. May 5, 2016  
    I'm not 100% on the info, but it was Malaco's stream and either he or someone on his teamspeak mentioned it in passing

6. May 5, 2016  
    I'm not 100% on the info, but it was Malaco's stream and either he or someone on his teamspeak mentioned it in passing
    Oh. Okay. Thank you kindly. ;)