1. May 4, 2016  

Reduce raid buffs for Ulduar and beyond.

I already made a post in the Ulduar10 thread but the devs need to understand that Ulduar and its hardmodes were already 'hardcore' and difficult during retail. The same goes for ToC/ICC.

Normal modes might need a slight buff but hardmodes like Mirmiron/Vezax/Yogg will not be possible with the current level of buffs that you have implemented on this server. Yogg0 was already considered to be one of the hardest fights ever put into WoW even to this day. Even a 10% buff on such a fight requiring absolute perfection from every player will make it unkillable even in full ICC25 BiS.

Please consider MASSIVELY reducing the buffs you have put into Ulduar and its corresponding hardmodes. You are over doing it by a long shot.

Perfect example: Things like VoA25 should be able to be pugged by players in 3500 gearscore not require a full Naxx25 BiS flasked raid.

Stop throwing random buffs at bosses (especially ones with hardmode options) and only buff them slightly if they need them at all.

2. May 4, 2016  
    Agreed, may it be 10 or 25, Ulduar needs a nerf. A global nerf.

Some bosses more then other.
    Razorscale adds doing more damage then patchwerk might be requiring a nerf. Not to mention HP.
    And so on...
    Reduce HP & damage or lose all raiding guilds on the server.

3. May 5, 2016  
    I must say I was disappointed when I see that Ulduar has had similar buffs to Naxx. I read somewhere earlier to Ulduar's release that they might not even buff it as it has its own hardmodes and hrc type parts to it. But no you have to go and buff the easier parts too. I was really looking forward to it with me being an old school retail player from WoTLK / Cata. Esp as the non HM gear is only slight upgrades to the BiS naxx items. its not like we are gonna get close to 5k GS for ICC

4. May 5, 2016  
    This is a hardcore server and that means stuff should be HARD! If you have a problem with that go play on some other noob server and 1 shot every boss without a tatic. Please learn to play your class and you will find that everything is possible. Most of the bosses in ulduar is great and a very few needs some tweaking. So yea if you find it to hard, go away and do 5 man heroics. k thx.

5. May 5, 2016  

6. May 5, 2016  
    Agreed, may it be 10 or 25, Ulduar needs a nerf. A global nerf.

Some bosses more then other.
    Razorscale adds doing more damage then patchwerk might be requiring a nerf. Not to mention HP.
    And so on...
    Reduce HP & damage or lose all raiding guilds on the server.
    Razorscale adds are doable. The Problem is the Enrage after 2 Air Phases^^

7. May 5, 2016  
    There's a difference between "hard" and "dumb".

Hard = tough mechanics, raid coordination required fights, etc etc.

Dumb = Ulduar atm, just buffed to the roof hp & damage, strats aren't any harder, they're just stupid and honestly NOT FUN at all.

Stop hiding behind the "hardcore" excuse to justify every dumb **** on the server.
    Not to mention that HC fights will have to be nerfed and everything, some bosses WILL be nerfed at some point, it's just a matter of time, so just do it now, the sooner the better. Ulduar was all about HC, stop making normal freaking so hard for no reason.

8. May 5, 2016  
    I am a vanilla player that have focused on PVP mostly. On Lordaeron i wanted to give PVE a shot but with these buffs its really hard. Its a let down that you are required to have 3.8gs for a 3.3gs content. The staff should reconsider this.

9. May 5, 2016  
    Some hardmodes probably are impossible at the moment. But I'd rather have that, than them being cleared in the first week?

Normal mode ulduar 10/25 is clearable as mulitple groups have shown. Even some hardmodes have been killed. It's no doubt that the "hard" ones (Freya, Mimiron, Vezax) haven't been attempted because they're harder. Iron Council, XT have been killed already.

The balancing is being updated and fine tuned every day, which makes me wonder why you're making these threads. Obviously the content will be adjusted. In the start XT had 96 million hp in hardmode - now he has 66. The staff are watching closely, you should really put some more trust into them instead of taking to whine threads because you can't farm the instance w/o effort.

Without the buffs the instance would've been a joke. Horrendously easy. I know because I raided it pre-buff on PTR. We killed Firefighter 25man in the first try with naxxramas gear. Go figure.

10. May 5, 2016  
    Keep bosses as they are untill some guild and we ourself have killed them. after that i dont care about it anymore. I came here to progress on old funny stuff and this is what i did hope for. Stuff that dont get 1 shotted. So when a few guilds got them sure nerf them 800% and let the noobs have a chans aswell. But for now let the hardcore people play and show the weak players that nothing is impossible with a bit of teamwork.

11. May 5, 2016  
    We had GM's watching every progression raid. Nothing is happening in the shadows.

12. May 5, 2016  
    Lordaeron is Hardcore Realm.
    Lordaeron is freaking popular due to being hardcore.
    yea, lets stop Lord being hardcore... gg wp...

No one would say that Lordaeron is so populated only because of x1 rates. or good scripting. or being popular (yes, 10k+ brings more new players than 3k realm).

Most players plays Lordaeron because they know, that they won't be able to one-shot all bosses and WILL struggle hard to gear up - what WILL take more time than usual. they WON'T become bored in like 6 months of playing (like on normal realm).

You want to progress in Uld? gear up in Naxx to get BiS gear for you and your guild.

It's not like Naxx has been closed since Uld is here.

and for what I'm seeing, Naxx gear AND a lot of practice is enough to clear many bosses in Uld25.

Well, it's same stuff like with Light of Dawn... Everyone wants it, but when comes to action most are too lame to repeat (quite easy) schematics without mistakes...

13. May 5, 2016  
    Lordaeron is Hardcore Realm.
    Lordaeron is freaking popular due to being hardcore.
    yea, lets stop Lord being hardcore... gg wp...
    I'd bet most people leveling dont even know how buffed the content is.

14. May 5, 2016  
    Just wanted to make a disclaimer for people who think I'm some random noob who's stuck in 5 mans and can't find a guild. In Collusion we got nearly every 10man server first kill including Yogg and are the 2nd most progressed in 25man running melee cleave which is god awful for Ulduar25.

Copy pasting over my comment that got a lot of positive feedback form the Ulduar10 thread:

Devs need to understand that Ulduar in retail was tuned pretty well to the patch it was on.

3.3.5 talents and DPS increase should be compensated by 50-75% buff not 185-250% buff. The current content is literally unkillable by even full BiS Ulduar25 geared players if they existed.

Bosses which will not be possible if content stays as broken as it is currently:
    Freya 3 Guardians.
    Vezax Hardmode
    Mirmiron Hardmode
    Yogg0 / Yogg1 Keeper
    Algalon

I know you are not doing any testing on the buffs you are throwing at these bosses, you're just throwing arbitrary multipliers at the bosses until people complain that it is unkillable (VoA25 for example). Buff content by a modest amount, 50-75%, and if it needs to be buffed beyond that get feedback from guilds.

We understand that you want this to be a 'hardcore' realm but in WOTLK there were ways to make bosses hardcore... aka Hardmodes in Ulduar or Heroic TOC/ICC. Make things like Naxx/Maly/OS more buffed than normal but seriously tune back Ulduar/ToC/ICC because the hardmodes in those raids were already hard enough on retail for the majority of the population to be unable to kill the bosses.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE:
    1) Normal modes should be 100% killable by a flexible raid composition in ~4100 gearscore (aka not NEEDING a specific comp for every 10 man).
    2) Hardmodes should be very difficult to do in Naxx25 BiS gear but still doable. Once you gather a fair amount of gear from Uld25 hardmodes shouldn't be smashing your head against a wall, it should be a matter of coordination not a matter of needing to pull 13,000 DPS per person or avoiding getting hit for 95% of your max HP and needing a defensive cooldown for every auto attack.
    Edited: May 5, 2016

15. May 5, 2016  
    Most of the people who came on Lordearon came by nostalgia and not for a hardcore overbuffed game. The game is too much modified.

If this continues, Boss will have HP of Cataclysm

- They deleted legacy stuff
    - They deleted gems on NPC emblem and honor
    - They modified diverse mecanic of the game
    - I read that they were going to delete Legendary weapons after too...

And next time ? Delete token on NPC emblem ? Delete trashloot of raid because it's simple to farm ? LK 25hm 300M HP ? Without buff 30% ? Go Vanilla ?

I hate more and more this modified game and I am not the only one

123 ... Last