1. June 6, 2016  
    Me and my friend joined this server because we missed the wotlk times and this server was advertised as the most blizz-like.

Not going to lie, I was super disappointed when I learned that we would have to gear ourselves in naxx25 rather than naxx10 because the content is easier in 25. But we were told that ulduar wasn't going to be changed. I was fine with this because naxx was indeed easy at launch, but ulduar sure as hell was not.

The more I read, the more disappointed I am. So XT hm in ulduar has 99M hp...? That's about what the lich king had in 25 man hm....

I was one of the players in the first guild of my server back at the time and sure, normal mode was a breeze, but some hm fights were hard as hell, or outright impossible (yogg 0). So if you tell me that all the bosses have been buffed, how is that blizz-like and how is that fun...?

Apparently people are saying it's fine because the server is "hardcore"... Hardcore would be adding abilities to the scripts, or tweeking the fights a bit to make them more complex. Not a flat hp boost.
    It's a damn shame that you need to be part of the best guilds to clear raids and that you have to have 4k gs for 3.3k content. The retail numbers were fine after ulduar was released if you ask me.

Just my 2 cents.
    Edited: June 6, 2016

2. June 6, 2016  
    I don't understand one thing only, you had Lordearon PTR for so long, to then adjust the raids as soon as they were realized, what was the point of having a PTR then?

3. June 6, 2016  
    I don't understand one thing only, you had Lordearon PTR for so long, to then adjust the raids as soon as they were realized, what was the point of having a PTR then?
    Can you imagine how broken every boss in Ulduar would be, if they didn't test it and fix it on PTR first? Do you understand now?

4. June 6, 2016  
    Can you imagine how broken every boss in Ulduar would be, if they didn't test it and fix it on PTR first? Do you understand now?
    yes and trust me you dont wanna know XDDD

5. June 7, 2016  
    I can guarantee that the vast majority of players on this server joined not to play hardcore content, but because they wanted to experience WotLK on a populated server, and this was the most populated one. Warmane had a poll asking if Naxx only, should have been buffed on Lordareon, and the vast majority of the community said no. Yet you buff naxx anyway, and all of the other WotLK raids? I don't understand what the point of the poll was or why you went against the community. Link to Poll: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=304622

For the majority of players like myself who don't desire to be hardcore competitive, this is extremely aggravating. I honestly thought the difficult Blizzard set in WotLK raids was perfect. The only thing I would change is adding a hardcore fun ction to Naxx, since hardcore guilds likely found it too difficult. It was perfect for those of us in casual guilds who find enjoyment in clearing content with moderate amounts of difficulty. I still experienced countless wipes and great difficulty progressing in retail WotLK, but I loved it.

Under the current system, it's near impossible for current casual raiding guilds to succeed in most encounters in 10 man raids without already having gear equal to that of the raid. And that ruins the motivation to actually raid. Bettering your gear through progression is a huge part of the fun and motivation, and I feel much of that has been taken away. You could go and say "switch to 25 mans", but as a US player it's extremely difficult to pull together 25 people for a raid time since the population of the server during peak US time is far less. I believe only one US guilds are actively doing 25 man raiding on alliance (Murmur) so we are completely stuck in 10 mans.

Also the gear in 10 mans is far worse. Why are raids with worse gear more difficult than those with better gear that are suppose to be more complex and require more coordination since there are more players.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

6. June 7, 2016  
    Hmm, reading about these massive buffs i am pretty disappointed. I came here to experience the wotlk again and to hunt some achievements, which was the most fun in this expansion and not to spend countless months clearing one instance :S also, how are you supposed to do any raid achievements, when bosses are simply so hard?
    For instance, try immortal in naxxramas if you think the raid was easy..

7. June 7, 2016  
    Hello guys,

I suggest you to merge on Icecrown if you want a simple game, on Lordearon we dont heard peoples who enjoy the game currently, because we just focus on the content. We have no time for complain :p

But a lot of people find the time for complain again & again and they still didn't read the design features from the realm :

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200

Actually, i can watch on the Lordearon's forum, only peoples who still complaining about the difficulty when i'm pretty sure they don't play with essentials addon + the good rotation / choice in the gameplay / good prof / good self optimize about enchant / gems etc ... ( i'm not trying to hurt anyone ) but that's what i'm wonderring to be honest.

And the rest of peoples who are fine with that but it's hard for some community i'm thinking about American / Latin / Asian / Oceanic and player who want play in a specific language to find 25 goods peoples for progress in a hard content buffed.

I think that we just want to have the realm like he is, hardcore, maybe a better adjustement for the end of Ulduar & TOC / ICC on the PTR and not a realm " blizzlike " that mean 8 years old content who will be obviously cleaned in 1 week and afk for 6-8 month and waiting the next raid.

The decrease's difficulty on World Of Warcraft for me, just killed the game at all. It's a huge chance to had a pretty good expansion who is WOTLK with dev who want to keep a huge difficulty and that mean that you have to do with a better accuracy the strat, your placement play with your mana for avoid to be oom etc ...

I'm sorry for peoples who will be a bit frustrated, but respect the game for everyone please and try to understand why Lordearon is really hard :)

By the way, if i can complain ( yea for one time ) about something to our dev, we just want a thread up to date with changements on the script like the nerf HP / damages etc ... Would be great for the future content about the end of Ulduar, TOC & ICC !

But i rather suggest a nerf on the previously content ( Naxxramas in 10 / 25 man mode ) would be help a lot peoples and new guilds to keep the server alive and have a fun game at all !

Thanks for everyone and hope you will enjoy the game on Lordearon or Icecrown :)

And thanks @ Warmane's staff for keep the good works on the realm.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

8. June 7, 2016  
    Ulduar 10 and 25 and why they shouldn't be buffed so much.

Ulduar is the greatest raid that Blizzard has ever released. Each boss is individual interesting has powerful mechanics and a way of making the fight harder in order to obtain better loot or achievements. In the current time bosses are too difficult for the average player or even a 'good' player to attempt hard modes. It is only the very best guilds which are capable of running hard-core mode bosses. This means that the general populace is stuck on normal, or with the heavily buffed Naxxramas they're stuck in Naxx.

Is it not much better in order to allow everyone to experience these raids and these hard modes the way the Blizzard intended them. With the 3.3.5 talent tree's I can understand it is easier and so in order to maintain the experience for the hard-core players a small buff to the raids may be needed where appropriate. 50-70% depending on boss fights seems more appropriate than 100-200%. 3.3k GS content is requiring 3.8k at the moment, you're not making the game any harder, you're making the game require more gear. Difficulty comes from a change in boss mechanics, in ulduars case they are already interesting and difficult. Adding a flat buff does not increase difficulty but instead increases frustration making the boss fight artificially difficult and gear dependent.
    Unfortunately everybody including warmane team and community are not smart enough to understand that. More hp + more boss meele dmg =/= harder fights.

Heavly geared warrior tanks getting one shot for god sake!

9. June 7, 2016  
    Me and my friend joined this server because we missed the wotlk times and this server was advertised as the most blizz-like.

Not going to lie, I was super disappointed when I learned that we would have to gear ourselves in naxx25 rather than naxx10 because the content is easier in 25. But we were told that ulduar wasn't going to be changed. I was fine with this because naxx was indeed easy at launch, but ulduar sure as hell was not.

The more I read, the more disappointed I am. So XT hm in ulduar has 99M hp...? That's about what the lich king had in 25 man hm....

I was one of the players in the first guild of my server back at the time and sure, normal mode was a breeze, but some hm fights were hard as hell, or outright impossible (yogg 0). So if you tell me that all the bosses have been buffed, how is that blizz-like and how is that fun...?

Apparently people are saying it's fine because the server is "hardcore"... Hardcore would be adding abilities to the scripts, or tweeking the fights a bit to make them more complex. Not a flat hp boost.
    It's a damn shame that you need to be part of the best guilds to clear raids and that you have to have 4k gs for 3.3k content. The retail numbers were fine after ulduar was released if you ask me.

Just my 2 cents.
    I'm fairly certain XT HM on 25man has around 53m hp, not 99m. Not 100% about that, it could be closer to 60m (my guild downs him on hardmode every week), but I can guarantee you it's not 99m.

10. June 7, 2016  
    In my opinion there is no reason to nerf Ulduar yet, its been just few time from release and slow progress is something i personaly love. Problem with Lordaeron is that Naxx is too OP and need nerf so more people can do Ulduar as thats current content, Naxx 25 is just slightly easyer then Ulduar 25, if not as hard as ulduar. Thats absurd in my opinion. You cant ask for Ulduar nerf before everyone actualy experience it, just nerf other lower gear raids.

11. June 7, 2016  
    In my opinion there is no reason to nerf Ulduar yet, its been just few time from release and slow progress is something i personaly love. Problem with Lordaeron is that Naxx is too OP and need nerf so more people can do Ulduar as thats current content, Naxx 25 is just slightly easyer then Ulduar 25, if not as hard as ulduar. Thats absurd in my opinion. You cant ask for Ulduar nerf before everyone actualy experience it, just nerf other lower gear raids.
    You are absolutely right about the naxx difficulty, but ulduar's hardmodes need some tuning definetely or stay mathematically impossible(iron council). Currently naxx25 bosses hit harder on tank than uld ones:) its really ridiculous. Saph hits for about 30k and kologarn hits for 20kmax(melee).This by itsself is stupid

12. June 7, 2016  
    [QUOTE=Greedman456;2689698]You are absolutely right about the naxx difficulty, but ulduar's hardmodes need some tuning definetely or stay mathematically impossible(iron council). /QUOTE]

sounds like l2p issue

13. June 7, 2016  
    The difficulty reduction in Naxxramas 10-man is now live on the realm.

14. June 7, 2016  
    The difficulty reduction in Naxxramas 10-man is now live on the realm.
    Awesome, thanks! While most of this whining is just bad players venting their frustration, 10man naxx was indeed unbalanced - too much effort/gear needed for little to no reward.

Originally Posted by DragonbornDW
    Unfortunately everybody including warmane team and community are not smart enough to understand that. More hp + more boss meele dmg =/= harder fights.

Heavly geared warrior tanks getting one shot for god sake!
    By this logic, if you decreased boss hp and damage then the difficulty is the same (which obviously is ridiculous). Minmaxing your characters and boss strategy is part of the difficulty.

Btw, what's up with these stealth nerfs, 10man mimiron since last week is a joke.

15. June 7, 2016  
    Awesome, thanks! While most of this whining is just bad players venting their frustration, 10man naxx was indeed unbalanced - too much effort/gear needed for little to no reward.

By this logic, if you decreased boss hp and damage then the difficulty is the same (which obviously is ridiculous). Minmaxing your characters and boss strategy is part of the difficulty.

Btw, what's up with these stealth nerfs, 10man mimiron since last week is a joke.

because theres a hm for the good guilds an pleb can do it on nh how its supposed to be?

First ... 2345 Last