1. May 4, 2016  

MM Hunter or Warrior for pve/pvp

Hey there,

im just looking for different opinions on why u think one has edge over the other? I play both on daily basis and i kind of can't decide who to put my effort in. Of course, talking about arms for pvp and fury for pve.
    Which one is better for arenas? I mainly play with a friend that's playing a discipline priest, which of those 2 would fit better into it? What about world pvp or battlegrounds?
    What about pve? Who has the edge over the other in the end-game raiding content?

I will be grateful for any aspect that u can give me.
    Thanks.
    Edited: May 4, 2016 Reason: Missing a spec.

2. May 5, 2016  
    Hey there,

im just looking for different opinions on why u think one has edge over the other? I play both on daily basis and i kind of can't decide who to put my effort in. Of course, talking about arms for pvp and fury for pve.
    Which one is better for arenas? I mainly play with a friend that's playing a discipline priest, which of those 2 would fit better into it? What about world pvp or battlegrounds?
    What about pve? Who has the edge over the other in the end-game raiding content?

I will be grateful for any aspect that u can give me.
    Thanks.
    hunter is better with disco than war. hunter is better in wpvp and battlegrounds (asuming war doesnt have 3 pockethealers, but if he has he will that unstopable force on bg). pve-wise hunter should be slightly better than fury (obv when full bis), but the difference is almost non-existant

3. May 5, 2016  
    I agree on the pvp part.
    When it comes to pve a bis geared fury warr with Smourne should be the best dps out there and beat a bis geared hunter.

4. May 5, 2016  
    hunter is better with disco than war. hunter is better in wpvp and battlegrounds (asuming war doesnt have 3 pockethealers, but if he has he will that unstopable force on bg). pve-wise hunter should be slightly better than fury (obv when full bis), but the difference is almost non-existant
    I think Pre BiS hunters are better... Post BiS Warriors are pretty OP.

5. May 11, 2016  
    Hunter and Warriors with priests both do well together; I'd say Hunter does better in more aspects since they don't require melee range to do everything but they're also harder to play with against certain matchups. I think you should just play both.

World PvP I'd say hunters do better since they can maxrange quite easily + you can use nasty potions to be a scumbag to your enemies.
    Battlegrounds get carried so hard by healers, but a Hunter will be targeted alot less than a warrior would, but bladestorming a group of people is quite funny indeed.

Fury warriors should beat marksmanship hunters on fights that allow you to always be in melee range. Hunters obviously have more utility because of their range and pets as well as misdirection (if threat ever becomes an issue for tanks).