1. May 5, 2016  

Razorscale 25

Is the Cut of the Enrage Timer (Air Phase) on Razorscale a Bug or is it Part of the Buff?

2. May 5, 2016  
    Have not done 25 man this week yet, but 10 man is definitely much lower than it was last week.

3. May 5, 2016  
    still that add dmg is quite much for these ads... With two healers we had quite a problem and three are overkill, we cleared it before the hard buff and it was easy just as razorscale should be but now if even one add goes to the raid=gg they buffed their dmg by a lot

4. May 5, 2016  
    You mean "boss get enrage with 60% hp" because boosted Elite + HP boss

5. May 5, 2016  
    You mean "boss get enrage with 60% hp" because boosted Elite + HP boss
    Razorscale enraged after 2 Air Phases, but Enrage was arround 6-7 min away.

6. May 5, 2016  
    The difficulty of the Razorscale adds has been adjusted in today's update and is now live on the realms.

7. May 5, 2016  
    The difficulty of the Razorscale adds has been adjusted in today's update and is now live on the realms.
    Enrage aswell? Adds are fine the Enrage is the Problem. She goes in Enrage on 6-7 min left

8. May 5, 2016  
    Enrage aswell? Adds are fine the Enrage is the Problem. She goes in Enrage on 6-7 min left
    The tuning of the encounter aims at players taking no more than two groundings of the boss in order to ground her permanently. If this proves to be too tight, we will reevaluate.

9. May 5, 2016  
    The tuning of the encounter aims at players taking no more than two groundings of the boss in order to ground her permanently. If this proves to be too tight, we will reevaluate.
    I think it should be 3 groundings at least
    Reasons :
    1. not every guild has Naxx 25 bis toons
    2. Re-think on the fact hat "if you are bis for raid, it is meant to be bit easy for you than others". So please don't assess the buffs depending upon fully bis toons raiding.

And yes, Razorscale adds health and damage are issue for most players because of above reasons.
    Edited: May 5, 2016

10. May 5, 2016  
    I think it should be 3 groundings at least
    Reasons :
    1. not every guild has Naxx 25 bis toons
    2. Re-think on the fact hat "if you are bis for raid, it is meant to be bit easy for you than others". So please don't assess the buffs depending upon fully bis toons raiding.

And yes, Razorscale adds health and damage are issue for most players because of above reasons.
    Friendly advice, dont try to raid Ulduar without bis/most of the naxx 25 gear on your raiders. I love how these guilds who are not able to clear Naxx jump into Ulduar and expect miracles.

11. May 6, 2016  
    Friendly advice, dont try to raid Ulduar without bis/most of the naxx 25 gear on your raiders. I love how these guilds who are not able to clear Naxx jump into Ulduar and expect miracles.
    Naxx 25 clear mate !

12. May 6, 2016  
    I mean guilds that are raiding 2 days a week are having decent progress.. the fights really are fine and fun unless you're looking to pug them, retail Ulduar except for some bosses actually felt harder to me, this could be due to the lack of experience on raids though.

If anything the hardmodes are maybe a bit overtuned but I'm sure with another 1-2 resets of gear the DPS requirements of those are managable as well, I think it's awesome we get to progress for more than 2 weeks on a tier for once, haven't really had to do that for years and it's refreshing.

as much as people have claimed otherwise Naxxramas and post nerf OS+3D on Lordaeron was a joke, but Ulduar FeelsGoodMan
    Edited: May 6, 2016

13. May 6, 2016  
    Do all of your 25 raiders have bis gear?

14. May 6, 2016  
    Do all of your 25 raiders have bis gear?
    he meant expectation

15. May 9, 2016  
    Pre - nerf kill. 3sec left ezlife, stop whining stop nerfing.

Edited: May 9, 2016

123 ... Last