1. May 27, 2016  
    The hype i felt when i entered karazhan :/

Its been so long since i have seen Karazhan! Thanks for the screenshots :D

2. May 27, 2016  
    gg cata update

molten 0 - cata update 1

owned!

3. May 27, 2016  
    now we can wait for another "huge" update for cata, similar to mop 900 bug fixes? yeah sure most players reported that same bugs reapear or even new ones do(like we didnt have same in the past, *cought*movement update for cata*cought*).... and most of those fixes were just really minor correction that should've been fixed ages ago. cant wait for this on cata...
    Hahahahhaahha +1 for me for predicting future...
    Aaaaand anyway couse we didn't get an update yet we can continue complaining, i will start making some memes right when i get back

4. May 27, 2016  
    "Although we have resolved most of the issues found after this huge update, we have chosen to revert the update until next week to review and improve changes made to base systems, as well as improve stability. More information will be published in a devlog. Neltharion and Warsong are now online again."

Guys pls this is the main reason why the server is ****ing dead.

5. May 27, 2016  
    "Although we have resolved most of the issues found after this huge update, we have chosen to revert the update until next week to review and improve changes made to base systems, as well as improve stability. More information will be published in a devlog. Neltharion and Warsong are now online again."

Guys pls this is the main reason why the server is ****ing dead.
    I'd rather have update next week with minimal crashes than have realm go down for 10 mins every 5-6 mins online, wouldn't you?

6. May 27, 2016  
    I'd rather have update next week with minimal crashes than have realm go down for 10 mins every 5-6 mins online, wouldn't you?
    According to this:

Q: We are waiting anxiously for the old raids from TBC, WOLTK etc. What is the progress on that?
    A: A huge portion of old content is going under internal testing right now. Most of the issues have been ironed out and only minor problems are left and we're expecting to release a major old content update within few weeks if not sooner. We already tried releasing it today but due to issues with underlying systems we had to delay and put more work into it.
    First it was next week and all of the sudden it's: "Within few weeks if not sooner". :D

7. May 27, 2016  
    According to this:

First it was next week and all of the sudden it's: "Within few weeks if not sooner". :D
    Ah, allow me to re-iterate. The answer was written a week before we actually applied the update. The underlying systems to support the update are huge and we will most likely ship them out next week so as long as we're sure no crashes will happen.

As you can clearly see, the scale of the update is huge, the mere amount of dungeons/raids with all their proper scripts is tremendous. We are pretty proud of the work we've done and can't wait to get it out of the door.

On top of that, ported quests from TBC/WoTLK zones from Lordaeron will also go into Cataclysm. In addition, class fixes and further refinements to Cataclysm zones should make Neltharion the place to go to enjoy Cataclysm.

We're feeling optimistic and we have dedicated development towards the Cataclysm expansion as we promised earlier this year. Let's see how it goes, shall we?

8. May 27, 2016  
    Ah, allow me to re-iterate. The answer was written a week before we actually applied the update. The underlying systems to support the update are huge and we will most likely ship them out next week so as long as we're sure no crashes will happen.

As you can clearly see, the scale of the update is huge, the mere amount of dungeons/raids with all their proper scripts is tremendous. We are pretty proud of the work we've done and can't wait to get it out of the door.

On top of that, ported quests from TBC/WoTLK zones from Lordaeron will also go into Cataclysm. In addition, class fixes and further refinements to Cataclysm zones should make Neltharion the place to go to enjoy Cataclysm.

We're feeling optimistic and we have dedicated development towards the Cataclysm expansion as we promised earlier this year. Let's see how it goes, shall we?
    Spoiler: Show

Too soon?

9. May 27, 2016  

10. May 27, 2016  
    The list of all instances released today is here:
    Zul'Farrak
    Wailing Caverns
    Temple of Ahn Qiraj
    Ruins of Ahn Qiraj
    Razorfen Downs
    Onyxia's Lair
    Mana-tombs
    Maraudon
    Dire Maul
    Escape from Durnholde Keep
    Battle for Mount Hyjal
    Blackfathom Deeps
    Sethekk Halls
    Sunwell Plateau
    Sunken Temple
    Stratholme
    Scarlet Monastery
    Blackrock Spire
    Blackwing Lair
    Karazhan
    Someone said ICC/Naxx were opened which both instances are not on the list.
    Will WOTLK raids like ICC/Ulduar/Naxx be ported in the update? Also, will Realm First Achivements and titles available?

11. May 27, 2016  
    I heard from a guildie that everything was* opened by mistake and were empty , and only those who were on the list had mobs/bosses on it.

12. May 28, 2016  
    The dungeons on the list were the initial re-written releases from Lordaeron, others that were opened were the ones we also intended to include relatively soon (days after the first update) however as it can clearly be seen, the first update didn't go that well. Lots of stuff needs to be looked into.

The issue is not with the scripts but just the systems that will support those scripts.

13. May 28, 2016  
    We all have been waiting for 4 months, patience can wait few weeks more. Always proud of you. So excited that we will see Cataclysm as we got promised. God job.

The next focus will be Warsong and Neltharion as one, let's hope.

14. May 28, 2016  
    Oh. Terribly sorry. I thought that Q&A were written yesterday. I stand corrected.

15. May 28, 2016  
    We appreciate your work guys! I guess we all hope that you won't forget us! I can imagine the whole amount of stuff that you need to check, wish you good luck and less crashes! ...waiting patiently

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last