1. May 16, 2016  
    A strategy is needed to bring the old players back and attract new ones. Like option to buy FL/DS normal items with vote points. I believe many people before me suggested other solutions which can help.

2. May 17, 2016  
    A strategy is needed to bring the old players back and attract new ones. Like option to buy FL/DS normal items with vote points. I believe many people before me suggested other solutions which can help.
    I sincerely doubt that idea of purchasing FL \ DS gear via votepoints will ever come to pass.
    The only thing this server needs is class fixes, old instances and quest fixes.

3. May 17, 2016  
    I doubt any changes are gonna happen,the realm is dying out and looks like the staff doesnt even give a **** about this realm anymore...

4. May 17, 2016  
    I doubt any changes are gonna happen,the realm is dying out and looks like the staff doesnt even give a **** about this realm anymore...
    so hisue's question gathering session to be put in a Q&A thread in alliance global/stormwind trade dist earlier was them not caring? interesting perspective

5. May 17, 2016  
    I can talk to but do nothing you know haha :D you're adorable but yeah all im trying to ****ing say is if they dont intend to fix stuff and port old content that they're promising in the last years whats the point of having this server? i play cata infact its my main expansion,if they have no intentions of fixing stuff for cata which is more than obvious that its out of focus that they should shut the realm down and merge us with mop or whatever i dont even ****ing know anymore,you know it becomes boring you cant vote for good transmogs,no old instances open for good transmogs and all we can do is spend money on good transmog sets and that stuff,i hope you will understand my frustration now and the realm is dying more and more its quite obvious if you think otherwise you must be mentally ill.
    Edited: May 17, 2016

6. May 17, 2016  
    wow, such patience...

yes it is annoying we've been ignored so completely for so long, but I'd rather see this realm die to warsong's level of activity than merge with mop

we have 2 devs (according to latest info I've seen) working on cata's bugs, 80-85 quests and porting old instances... a lot of weight on 2 shoulders to ask for stuff to be exactly on time all the time... would only like to see more or less regular reports on stuff, even if it is "mechanics pertaining to <some boss> in <some raid> are taking longer than expected to apply to cataclysm core so update will be delayed"

7. May 17, 2016  
    I'd rather see this realm die to warsong's level of activity than merge with mop
    I agree with this^
    Edited: May 17, 2016

8. May 18, 2016  
    I want to play Cata. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. If the realm dies because of lack of attention it will be a stab in the back to the many and loyal to the server players. I have one picture from the website before the wipe where the online players of wotlk and cata is about the same.

9. May 19, 2016  
    Whatever happened to this "update"?

Developers forgot?

10. May 19, 2016  
    Whatever happened to this "update"?

Developers forgot?
    Lel,u rly expect any updates? Its coming soon,"Warmane soon" .

11. May 19, 2016  
    RIP Neltharion&Warsong.

12. May 19, 2016  
    WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE

May 19, 2016

Deathwing, Ragnaros and Lordaeron have been updated with latest changes. The full changelog will be published soon.
    Nice. :D - Hope Cata update comes soon-ish.

13. May 19, 2016  
    Rip Warsong & Neltharion

PS: Now you should change the default avatar for another more in line with the theme server, don't you think? XD , or people will be somewhat confusing. That murloc need some ice or a kimono.

14. May 19, 2016  
    Nice. :D - Hope Cata update comes soon-ish.
    it won't. they said they were gonna update cata after the 1st or 2nd wotlk update, which was like what? 2 months ago? maybe more? so yeah, at least give us the options to refund the coins we spent on Cata chars so we can go play MoP or WOTLK.

15. May 19, 2016  
    it won't. they said they were gonna update cata after the 1st or 2nd wotlk update, which was like what? 2 months ago? maybe more? so yeah, at least give us the options to refund the coins we spent on Cata chars so we can go play MoP or WOTLK.
    cringe lul

First 123412 ... Last