1. May 20, 2016  
    they probably lost hope of fixing cata, when they couldnt fix that damn warship in deepholm kek...

2. May 20, 2016  
    Where was my comment cringeworthy? lol the way I see it, waiting between 20-30 for a BG queue is kinda boring, especially when you have so many unattainable achievements just cuz the one or more NPCs aren't there, and implementing an NPC can't be that hard. Also, old instances would be a good way to spend time between queues.

3. May 20, 2016  
    Where was my comment cringeworthy? lol the way I see it, waiting between 20-30 for a BG queue is kinda boring, especially when you have so many unattainable achievements just cuz the one or more NPCs aren't there, and implementing an NPC can't be that hard. Also, old instances would be a good way to spend time between queues.
    Yeah you can forget about that =D

4. May 20, 2016  
    . Also, old instances would be a good way to spend time between queues.
    who cares about old instances? The only people that wanna PvE are little pubescent children that suck at PvP or pedophiles.

What they should do is fix class spells as well as same faction RBG

5. May 21, 2016  
    who cares about old instances? The only people that wanna PvE are little pubescent children that suck at PvP or pedophiles.

Well **** you too then.

Spoiler: Show
    Kappa

6. May 21, 2016  
    April 16th Cataclysm Devlog:
    We have shifted more of our focus towards Cataclysm --- A lot of work in the past few weeks --- Aiming to have an update within 1-2 weeks.

Proterean when someone asked about Cata in the Icecrown thread in the Q&A spoiler before 4 weeks - Around April 16th, maybe little later:
    We'll be actually performing first tests later today on the old content porting. There's no estimate on when the update will come. Once it's tested, we will have a better idea on when it'll happen.

Hmmmmm...

7. May 21, 2016  

8. May 21, 2016  

Perhaps you ought to bite your own tongue since you play PVE too. :)

Anyhow, let's not off topic here, since Icecrown is done, perhaps they will release update for Cata by the end of the week.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

9. May 21, 2016  
    The only people that wanna PvE are little pubescent children that suck at PvP or pedophiles
    I srsly thought that she was 16..

10. May 21, 2016  
    April 16th Cataclysm Devlog:
    We have shifted more of our focus towards Cataclysm --- A lot of work in the past few weeks --- Aiming to have an update within 1-2 weeks.

Proterean when someone asked about Cata in the Icecrown thread in the Q&A spoiler before 4 weeks - Around April 16th, maybe little later:
    We'll be actually performing first tests later today on the old content porting. There's no estimate on when the update will come. Once it's tested, we will have a better idea on when it'll happen.

Hmmmmm...
    Exactly as always, they give us promises so we shut our mouth and don`t ask for updates.
    Then they don`t even work on updates and say "it got delayed"...
    Updates were supposed to happen 2 weeks ago, no information anywhere. No forum post, nothing. There was a ingame "Q&A" a few days ago, but that again was nearly 2 weeks late.

I love this interaction with the community and staff.

11. May 21, 2016  
    agreed ^^ Kaspi . Tdot why u still talking? u suk on pve and pvp so .... hahahah go sleep. #dontwannachangesubjectsry

12. May 21, 2016  

I'd run old instances to loot dope *** gear for my transmogs, you ****ing twat

13. May 21, 2016  
    Tdot why u still talking? u suk on pve and pvp so .... hahahah
    Jajajaja, watch out guys we've got a PvP god over here! Your tenuous attempts to insult Tdot never cease to amuse me, it's hilarious how you spent a whole year getting carried by Infected and DDS vermin in BGs yet you have the guts to call someone else bad at PvP, and it's more hilarious that you tried infinite times to get decent rating as ret/rogue, ret/unh or ret/enh (pure faceroll comps) yet you always end up getting farmed and delete team.

I don't wanna go off-topic any further but dude, I literally farmed you...

14. May 21, 2016  
    Perhaps you ought to bite your own tongue since you play PVE too. :)

Anyhow, let's not off topic here, since Icecrown is done, perhaps they will release update for Cata by the end of the week.
    You can bite your own tongue bruh, no one finds it fun to kill dragons for more than a year, especially when you got BiS gear. You can't tell me "omg I'm doing 55k DPS I'm so gud bra GG" you couldn't even do that in PvP wether it's arenas or any serious rated BGs unless you are surv hunter, ele sham.

15. May 21, 2016  
    agreed ^^ Kaspi . Tdot why u still talking? u suk on pve and pvp so .... hahahah go sleep. #dontwannachangesubjectsry
    Why are you talking? You've been repeatedly rĂ¡ped multiple times when you were in DDS and infected. Hit my head a lil while ago cba to find pictures of farming you but then again randoms only prove so much.

Fight me in RBG with your guild

First 1234513 ... Last