1. June 3, 2016  
    Yo,if they ported them from Wrath,then it should have the proper health,if they scaled it to Cataclysm standards that is just absurd,some bosses have x15 more health it was delayed for a reason to be fixed and its still "****" sorry to say it that way,any level 85 even in greens should be able to do AQ 40 but some bosses have too much health which makes it kinda pointless and not to mention loot tables are ****ed,great job warmane delayed for a week just to get hype then enter Karazhan just to see Midnight having absurd health and it is unkillable,nice great job. 10/10
    AQ40 is basically soloable lol... I 2 manned it today without healer, 2 dps..

2. June 3, 2016  
    After the first day of the update, I would like to thank for warmane devs to release all old contents, I had a lot of fun with my guildies while we were doing old raids.

There are some bugs I noticed from various raids/dungeon:
    1. Blackrock Spire - The door(to Pyroguard Emberseer) is closed.(cannot enter Blackwing Lair)

2. Magtheridon's Lair - Doable but There are 2 Magtheridon.

3. Karazhan - Midnight/Attumen have 3000k hp and hit 15k. They are unkillable.(stuck at 1/3000k)

4. Sunwell Plateau
    . Kalecgos is undoable(but skippable), the demon inside the portal is unkillable, they are friendly npc.
    .The way to Brutallus is blocked, however you can go through the wall if you are stealthed, warlock can use Eye of Kilrogg to make the wall disappeared.
    .There is a wall after killing Femyst, you have to relog to make the wall disappeared.(or wait for server dc).

5. Serpentshrine Cavern - Lady Vashj is undoable because tainted core is not working.

6. Molten Core - no mobs/bosses inside the instance.

7. Eternal of Eyes - Cannot start the fight (even with the key)

8. Ulduar - Teleporter is not working.

9.Violet Hold - Npc/Bosses/Players are one shotted after talking to the npc.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

3. June 3, 2016  
    Battle for Mount Hyjal was a raid we had all along and the bosses also had Cata lvl health, i was hoping the update would fix that and the new ported dungeons would have the proper health but it seems they have buffed the health of these too.
    The purpose of low lvl dungeons is that you can solo or grab maybe one friend and do them, i do not want to have to look for a full group to run an old raid or dungeon, i dont understand why they did not just keep these blizz like.
    I have been looking forward to this since moltdown and even before on Molten, and once again there always is a letdown. I can only hope this is a mistake that will be fixed and not the way they will leave them.

4. June 3, 2016  
    AQ40 is basically soloable lol... I 2 manned it today without healer, 2 dps..
    Soloable? Hello? get your facts straight,you will never be able to solo the first boss unless you're a mage.
    Edited: June 3, 2016

5. June 3, 2016  

6. June 3, 2016  
    After the first day of the update, I would like to thank for warmane devs to release all old contents, I had a lot of fun with my guildies while we were doing old raids.
    + for the positive feedback, I had the same feelings :)

Thanks staff! Keep up the good work :)

7. June 3, 2016  

8. June 3, 2016  
    BT Guild first kill

Nope! Unstoppable got it first! (horde)

9. June 3, 2016  
    Nope! Unstoppable got it first! (horde)
    You mean Is pro? :P

10. June 3, 2016  
    You mean Is pro? :P
    idk but we did not get a realm first achievement for it, I think warmane turned it off for the cata realms

11. June 3, 2016  
    idk but we did not get a realm first achievement for it, I think warmane turned it off for the cata realms
    there is no realm first for BT i think, also when u link guild achiev it says "Earned by Lacely" lol.

12. June 3, 2016  
    When I mined this morning no ores appear. Is this caused by the update?

13. June 4, 2016  
    Black Temple is now 95% working, Mother Shaz has been known to teleport some of your raid into space and they need to exit wow and unstuck on website.

Obsidium Sanctum 100% working and has a 36% chance to drop http://www.wowhead.com/item=43986/re...he-black-drake which dropped today in my raid for Mayhemlol. (This raid can be solo'd in 10 man with 1 dps and 1 healer, my 2nd raid in it consisted of me on my feral and alt tab healing on my rsham)

14. June 4, 2016  
    Obsidium Sanctum 100% working and has a 36% chance to drop http://www.wowhead.com/item=43986/re...he-black-drake which dropped today in my raid for Mayhemlol. (This raid can be solo'd in 10 man with 1 dps and 1 healer, my 2nd raid in it consisted of me on my feral and alt tab healing on my rsham)
    Drop chance for Black Drake is 100% if you leave 3 twilight drakes alive while killing Sartharion

15. June 4, 2016  
    Want to thank the Warmane staff and devs for all the work you are putting into Neltharion (Neltharion being an emulation of the best version of WoW, of course, not counting the dragon soul raid's design as Blizz made it). What you are doing is clearly not an easy task, considering how finicky it is deciding to be upon release. You're trying to give us what we asked for and I'm grateful for the effort and time spent so far.

First ... 2028293031 Last