1. May 22, 2016  
    24.000 Players on one expansion, 1.400 on the other. It doesn't take a genius to know where they should put their priority on. Still, if they can squeeze in an update or two every now and then I'd be glad too.

2. May 22, 2016  
    Hey there. I used to play a lot on this server (I started playing on Molten), but stopped last summer. However, I started playing again a few days ago and everything seemed the same, nothing fixed or added. Something IS changed though: the amount of players.

People (me included) leaves when there's a noticeable lack of care. Don't take me wrong, I have respect for the devs and I'm aware of all the effort and work they put on this server...just, not on this expansion. And that's a shame, many players are looking for a good, fully working Cata server.

I had a good time and have nice memories here, and maybe it's just nostalgia and I'm too sensitive, but I wish Molten/Warmane was one of those, so I would not have the urge to leave.

3. May 23, 2016  
    im sorry who are u? some nobody? ye like if i was pusshin with that mmr , u so pro for having 2 wins against me while i was pressin 123123123 when i wa bored of playing. u such a joke man haha. go get a life cause u clearly dont have. sorry if u did get rekt anytime on bgs thats normal dont worry haha

Since my head feels better il leave this here, Keep getting farmed bro .. Join anarchy while you're at it, I heard they are recruiting more people to to be 1st guild to go 10 - 50 in RBG
    Edited: May 23, 2016

4. May 23, 2016  
    24.000 Players on one expansion, 1.400 on the other. It doesn't take a genius to know where they should put their priority on. Still, if they can squeeze in an update or two every now and then I'd be glad too.
    Yeap, no point updating something that is dead.

5. May 23, 2016  
    The thing is , it still generates money from donation at one time Neltharion was generating the biggest income among the other servers.

6. May 23, 2016  
    The thing is , it still generates money from donation at one time Neltharion was generating the biggest income among the other servers.
    Thats math that will be made by the owner cause only he knows the exact numbers of the cash income, but considering the amount of players online which is close to Blackrock the situation seems really bad. If you keep an eye on the character trade you will see that nobody buys neltharion chars. Cata had players and generated income when it was "new" for warmane, same as MoP. The stats truth is the most played are Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK, everything after these 3 is fail. Numbers speak even here with WOTLK having close to x20 more players than Cata right now.

7. May 23, 2016  
    If you keep an eye on the character trade you will see that nobody buys neltharion chars.
    correction

"if you keep an eye on the character trade you will see that nobody buys ANY chars ANYWHERE." because prices are silly

8. May 23, 2016  
    Yeah man, a nobody who 100% outclasses you in all forms of PvP and mercilessly raped your pathetic butt in 2s, duels and even BGs that you like to brag about. You know what a real joke is? Being called a "joke" by a semi-illiterate who barely knows how to spell, please go back to elementary school and learn proper spelling.
    dude u the only one braggin here for winning me 2 arenas!, and i wasnt event talking to u when u came to brag about how ***** u are...so if i am so bad like that why u bother so much? i can smell the hate of kids, even if im bad in not the one who did brag about, thats why i replied 1st time to tdot. so kid, go celebrate with ur friends for winning me cause that is such a BIG deal. btw u are so important that i dont even know who da**** u are , tell me are u tdot girlfriend? haha ok now im joking. the point is like i said priviously, go get a life since u like to talk so much about me.

9. May 23, 2016  
    I have some good new for cataclysm players, wotlk has been updated (:

10. May 23, 2016  

Since my head feels better il leave this here, Keep getting farmed bro .. Join anarchy while you're at it, I heard they are recruiting more people to to be 1st guild to go 10 - 50 in RBG
    btw that post was made to ur girlfriend, not to u and rly?such a pro u are, for winning me while i solo queue want me to post here your 10 man premades getting rekt by 5 man premade? do u started to use keybinds?!!! woaa so much pro haha. u know even why i relplyed to u first time? cause u rly think u are better then everyone and everyone knows thats not the true, at least the ppl who's here for a while.

11. May 23, 2016  
    I have some good new for cataclysm players, wotlk has been updated (:
    r1 news man. just to make us love warmane even harder <3 /cry

12. May 23, 2016  
    correction

"if you keep an eye on the character trade you will see that nobody buys ANY chars ANYWHERE." because prices are silly
    Yeaph, sometimes things here looks like the Ship of Fools... :)

13. May 23, 2016  
    btw that post was made to ur girlfriend, not to u and rly?such a pro u are, for winning me while i solo queue want me to post here your 10 man premades getting rekt by 5 man premade? do u started to use keybinds?!!! woaa so much pro haha. u know even why i relplyed to u first time? cause u rly think u are better then everyone and everyone knows thats not the true, at least the ppl who's here for a while.
    - old SS
    - infected premade (you were a member of infected during this time) you don't have to lie to make yourself seem less bad
    - you got rekt by someone who only had 5 binds at the time

Stay mad

14. May 23, 2016  
    WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    May 23, 2016
    Icecrown and Lordaeron have been updated with latest fixes.
    Spectacular news indeed. :D

15. May 23, 2016  
    There is a point...the only reason it is dead is because it gets no updates.

First ... 4567816 ... Last