1. May 6, 2016  

Cata update v3

Anyone noticed that they started forbidding cata once again?
    2 months without update and they promised that updates will happen more often.
    Every expansion got atleast 2 or 3 updates meanwhile and cata didn't get a single.

2. May 6, 2016  
    If you've followed the devlog, you should've seen that they planned update. Perhaps it was delayed a bit but it most certainly will happen.

Be patient, that's all.

And besides, they themselves said that since we wouldn't agree to converting Cataclysm into MoP, that updates will happen but not that often, because Cataclysm is not their priority.

3. May 6, 2016  
    2 months? realy? Last update is from March 31 - so only 1 month

and try read devlog - 14 days old news about upcoming update with ETA 1-2 weeks maybe more so stop crying :/

4. May 8, 2016  
    Anyone noticed that they started forbidding cata once again?
    Every expansion got atleast 2 or 3 updates meanwhile and cata didn't get a single.
    When we went against Warmane's idea to merge us with MoP we all knew that would mean we will still get the least amount of focus. Just be patient and an update will come.

5. May 8, 2016  
    When we went against Warmane's idea to merge us with MoP we all knew that would mean we will still get the least amount of focus. Just be patient and an update will come.
    I still wish that that merge would happen :3

6. May 8, 2016  
    I still wish that that merge would happen :3
    There is that amazing MoP realm called Frostwolf, you can play there :D

7. May 14, 2016  
    Cataclysm
    April 16, 2016
    With the start of April, we have shifted even more of our focus towards Cataclysm to be able to prepare our code base faster for the massive ports of old content we have planned. As such, a lot of work in the past few weeks was internal with the intention to make porting of scripts and database content possible without adjustments. We are aiming to have an update with the first batch of old content ports within the next 1-2 weeks.

However, we have also continued to work on class and combat mechanics and were able to successfully fix over 50 class issues alone within the last week. At the same time we are also making progress on Mount Hyjal's zone rework, as well as several general issues related to battlegrounds, guilds, pets and more. An update and changelog with all those fixes will be prepared soon.

alrdy passed 1 month so idk, im not saying that this wont happen but the true is that i saw they promessing alot things and we waited and waited and guess what? nothing came, i hope it wont happen the same again.

8. May 14, 2016  
    You guys are always complaining, just wait till your population drops more and they will do something like upgrade to MoP and merge with Frostwolf.

9. May 14, 2016  
    alrdy passed 1 month so idk, im not saying that this wont happen but the true is that i saw they promessing alot things and we waited and waited and guess what? nothing came, i hope it wont happen the same again.
    The same thing happened already. Updates get promised and nothing happens.
    How often was the "porting of old content" already delayed...
    I have no understandment for the management to not interact with their community... they could atleast give us an statement somewhere and tell us, that it gets delayed again or tell us, that it will never happen.

For all people, who wait for the "ported instance" update. Better wait 1 more week, if no news are coming by then, then you can open new threads about updates, etc. It's always abit delayed, I wish they would atleast inform us about delay when it happens and when the realm is supposed to get updated due to new plans.
    I said that 6days ago, sad that I was right with no information given out.
    This realm is dying out and the staff does not even try to communicate with us, it`s just sad. The only way we can get a reply is create a big thread with 100 replies, then they might reply once...

10. May 14, 2016  
    The same thing happened already. Updates get promised and nothing happens.
    How often was the "porting of old content" already delayed...
    I have no understandment for the management to not interact with their community... they could atleast give us an statement somewhere and tell us, that it gets delayed again or tell us, that it will never happen.

I said that 6days ago, sad that I was right with no information given out.
    This realm is dying out and the staff does not even try to communicate with us, it`s just sad. The only way we can get a reply is create a big thread with 100 replies, then they might reply once...
    totally agreed, they are forbidding us again... Feelsbadman

11. May 15, 2016  
    Probably delayed for the next week. Or perhaps when Warcraft movie premieres, we shall get Old content. :D

12. May 15, 2016  
    I'd rather be happy with the Cataclysm raids being fixed then getting the old content. Nefarian hasn't been scripted for few years...

13. May 16, 2016  
    I think it would be better if they shut nelth down since its no point of having a realm if you have no intention of caring about your community and not fixing anything,sure there were updates but another one is probably gonna be in 6 months.

14. May 16, 2016  
    I think it would be better if they shut nelth down since its no point of having a realm if you have no intention of caring about your community and not fixing anything,sure there were updates but another one is probably gonna be in 6 months.
    how about you go back to fighting imbalanced pvp or easy bosses on mop and leave cata alone?

15. May 16, 2016  
    The main expansion I play is Cataclysm,but all I'm saying is if you dont intend to give some news on the upcoming update whats the point of having the realm then? Not to mention how long they're promising us old raids and instances. Then the update itself,when will it come? In the next 2 months or even more? They said "1-2 weeks" and its already been a month. And I dont know what your problem is since I've cleared majority of the Cataclysm content including DS HC.
    Edited: May 16, 2016

12311 ... Last