1. June 3, 2016  
    It is not a reason for bosses to have the double amount of health,some bosses even triple the amount of health.
    Yep. (Message too short)

2. June 3, 2016  
    the 7th boss in black temple Mother shahraz teleported us halfway through the fight into nowhere where we were falling and had to unstuck on website

3. June 3, 2016  
    Don't blame the developers. They don't release things like this in purpose. Even if things work right in their test realms, it doesn't mean porting will be successful. Sometimes code gets messy by itself when debugging and **** happens.

Also, reverse engineering is not an easy skill to master, and also takes time and humans are prone to mistakes.

4. June 3, 2016  
    They delayed it for a week for the sole purpose of fixing it, and it's still unstable and buggy

5. June 3, 2016  
    They delayed it for a week for the sole purpose of fixing it, and it's still unstable and buggy
    if you were "on" last week you'd realize just how much more stable it is this week

6. June 3, 2016  
    You were there? server still down atm?

7. June 3, 2016  
    if you were "on" last week you'd realize just how much more stable it is this week
    True that..

8. June 3, 2016  
    reliquary of souls 64mil dafuq? please fix

9. June 3, 2016  
    reliquary of souls 64mil dafuq? please fix
    ya took us like 15 mins with our group but we did it

10. June 3, 2016  
    ya took us like 15 mins with our group but we did it
    When you try to twink with 5 or 6 mates to do level 70 content and all the bosses hp is scaled like 250% (((((:

feelsbadman<-gun

11. June 3, 2016  
    Please tell me they did not buff all the bosses to Cata lvl......

12. June 3, 2016  

13. June 3, 2016  
    Btw, I would like to report that some very strange things are happening. Like dragon carriers in the DS temple, you can't mount them for ages and when you do, server goes DC. And when you come back, lo and behold, 2-3 random people are inside the raid without any previous invitation.

I had formed Black Temple raid and tried to solo it, only to find myself joined with 2 ally chars who then proceeded to annihilate me.

P.S. - On Zon'ozz, there is like 0 dmg from bounces. And buff is weird there.

14. June 3, 2016  
    illidan's doors in BT won't open, did all the bosses before him

15. June 3, 2016  
    Yo,if they ported them from Wrath,then it should have the proper health,if they scaled it to Cataclysm standards that is just absurd,some bosses have x15 more health it was delayed for a reason to be fixed and its still "****" sorry to say it that way,any level 85 even in greens should be able to do AQ 40 but some bosses have too much health which makes it kinda pointless and not to mention loot tables are ****ed,great job warmane delayed for a week just to get hype then enter Karazhan just to see Midnight having absurd health and it is unkillable,nice great job. 10/10

First ... 192728293031 Last